NYPD committed Crimes in my Case and how many other cases?


http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2017/04/ray-kelly-charles-campisi-bratton.html
They love using Ron Kuby's letter to pretend I was not coerced and the NYPD did not commit a pile up of crimes.
The Detectives in my case Det Vergona and Det Andy Dwyer, their partners, and supervisors and facebook friends NYPD PO Eugene Schatz aka Gene Schatz and Det Tommy Moran were party to the fact Verogna was lying in his DD5s and was going to verbally violently threaten me over the phone because the cowardly criminal detectives and supervisors did not have it in them to commit the crimes they committed and face me but they did use Ron Kuby's letter to pretend they dd not commit crimes and Internal Affairs has protected them along w/ top brass all party to retaliation.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Commish Kelly, Capt Timoney, DI Ed Winski, Lt. Burgos, Sgt Chen, Det. John Vergona Arrest Delita Hooks or face me in court with this video


Commish Kelly, Chief Campisi, Capt. B. Timoney:


 A former NYPD whistle blower 
looked at the video of me being assaulted. I told him Det. Vergona said it was 
mutual assault.  Unless u arrest Delita Hooks all of u, DI Ed Winski, Lt. Burgo, 
Sgt. Chen, Vergona, 2 Det that never contacted me that got false cross complaint 
will have to explain in court how this is mutual. I will bring in NYPD now 
Professors Criminology and NYPD Whistle Blower from 30 years go to present.  cc 
FBI Agent, posse of Civil Rights lawyers http://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE Also in 
court why Det Vergona repeatedly refused to meet me in person to see blood in my 
eye around my eye defensive wounds. To date he never met me. He coerced 
threatened with false imprisonment. He should have gone to DA w/ Delita Hooks 
false cross complaint  video.




No comments:

Post a Comment