NYPD committed Crimes in my Case and how many other cases?


http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2017/04/ray-kelly-charles-campisi-bratton.html
They love using Ron Kuby's letter to pretend I was not coerced and the NYPD did not commit a pile up of crimes.
The Detectives in my case Det Vergona and Det Andy Dwyer, their partners, and supervisors and facebook friends NYPD PO Eugene Schatz aka Gene Schatz and Det Tommy Moran were party to the fact Verogna was lying in his DD5s and was going to verbally violently threaten me over the phone because the cowardly criminal detectives and supervisors did not have it in them to commit the crimes they committed and face me but they did use Ron Kuby's letter to pretend they dd not commit crimes and Internal Affairs has protected them along w/ top brass all party to retaliation.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Mayor De Blasio's Head of DOI has me contact IAB re: 911 I do and request IAB ask Preet Bharara for a Criminal Investigation in to 911

Mayor De Blasio's Head of DOI has me contact IAB re: 911 I do and request IAB ask Preet Bharara for a Criminal Investigation in to 911


I was so surprised to get a quick response when I called Internal Affairs bureau.


I am on hold now waiting for a reference number....IAB told me the computer is slow -- I was given the offer of a call back but I asked to hold.


I followed Mr. Peter head of Dept of Investigations instructions to contact IAB.

I explained to IAB --- I am alleging HP was stealing from the get go.

I refer them to NYC gov comptroller's press release of May 31, 2012 calling for a criminal investigation in to 911.

I ask IAB to contact Preet Bharara and request he begin a criminal investigation in to 911 Tech corruption.

I also stated I am the 2nd 911 whistle blower threatened by the NYPD 01 Det Squad (note I was told they guard City Hall and you can't fight city hall once by a whistle blower....)


I also stated I am suing Internal Affairs Bureau and my lawsuit states the NYPD IAB are retaliating against me for being a whistle blower.

No comments:

Post a Comment