NYPD committed Crimes in my Case and how many other cases?


http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2017/04/ray-kelly-charles-campisi-bratton.html
They love using Ron Kuby's letter to pretend I was not coerced and the NYPD did not commit a pile up of crimes.
The Detectives in my case Det Vergona and Det Andy Dwyer, their partners, and supervisors and facebook friends NYPD PO Eugene Schatz aka Gene Schatz and Det Tommy Moran were party to the fact Verogna was lying in his DD5s and was going to verbally violently threaten me over the phone because the cowardly criminal detectives and supervisors did not have it in them to commit the crimes they committed and face me but they did use Ron Kuby's letter to pretend they dd not commit crimes and Internal Affairs has protected them along w/ top brass all party to retaliation.

Saturday, May 3, 2014

NYPD Reformer Cursed out by Bad Grampa w/ Baby Republican Family Values











Republican grandpa continually harassed me came - I ignored him until he came back to me several times told  bullshit 3rd time before started filming I was talking to a 17-year-old with her younger sister and that is not appropriate for him to say that in front of the little girl --  that was a problem for me so he came back yet again and gave me a finger and that's when I started to film





NYPD Reformer Cursed out by Bad Grampa w/ Baby Republican Family Values





NYPD are out of control --- the abuses of the police department shameful and here is the

NYPD Poster Boy Bad Grampa -- he calls me "garbage" -- wait until the baby gets a little

older to learn in depth from bad grampa.

No comments:

Post a Comment