NYPD committed Crimes in my Case and how many other cases?


http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2017/04/ray-kelly-charles-campisi-bratton.html
They love using Ron Kuby's letter to pretend I was not coerced and the NYPD did not commit a pile up of crimes.
The Detectives in my case Det Vergona and Det Andy Dwyer, their partners, and supervisors and facebook friends NYPD PO Eugene Schatz aka Gene Schatz and Det Tommy Moran were party to the fact Verogna was lying in his DD5s and was going to verbally violently threaten me over the phone because the cowardly criminal detectives and supervisors did not have it in them to commit the crimes they committed and face me but they did use Ron Kuby's letter to pretend they dd not commit crimes and Internal Affairs has protected them along w/ top brass all party to retaliation.

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Mayor de Blasio FBI George Venizelos We Need a New Commission in to NYPD and IAB Corruption

mayor de Blasio and FBI George Venizelos: Under Bloomberg I called the retired honorable Judge Mollen and asked how do we get a new Commission in to Police Corruption and he said the mayor must appt a commission. The Time is NOW!!! I can prove with my case alone that Internal Affairs is corrupt.   Watch the YouTube of me calling NYPD Commissioner Bratton's office.  Link here Email Call Bill Bratton Chief Dowd FristNet Eric Garner KILLED and My Case http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/07/email-call-bill-bratton-chief-dowd.html  Explain why Eric Garner is dead over 50 cents and Chief Dowd gets to retire with IAB stating he did not steal millions and my vision damaged from a crime at Dr Andrew Fagelman's 155 Spring St. Dr F did not fire Delita Hooks who filed a false cross complaint and signed a letter to her NYPD fixer threatening me yet again while Ron Kuby's letter short for I was coerced.  Delita Hooks submitted false medical document stating I kicked her left thigh leaving a bruise which never happened. Not fired or arrested and CCRB gave me case to IAB despite my warning IAB would let the cops retire and they did just like Chief Dowd retired.

* I sent a copy of this to Police Commissioner Bill Bratton.  


June 19, 2014 learned even more about Internal Affairs Corruption do created new blog goal to sue Mr Bratton and Mr Reznick 2015. 



The NYPD an internal affairs fix crime in my opinion based on my own experience.


Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Violence Lies New bad Yelp Review Not ADay @ The Beach!
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/05/dr-andrew-fagelman-delita-hooks_24.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment