NYPD committed Crimes in my Case and how many other cases?

https://www.newenglrev.com/v55-special/reforming-the-nypd
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩ ⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩ youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!
http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2017/04/ray-kelly-charles-campisi-bratton.html They love using Ron Kuby's letter to pretend I was not coerced and the NYPD did not commit a pile up of crimes.


https://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2020/03/was-it-nypd-retired-nypd-someone-who.html?m=1 #Dumbcuntlivesmatter? Does Dermot Shea Agree?


NYPD PO EUGENE SCHATZ ARRESTED DRUNK DRIVING OCT 2019 but until Federal Investigators make arrests for conspiring as a group to COERCE ME Illegally downgrade all crimes to zero crimes by falsifying police reports and more I don't have justice but that's a baby step in the right direction Karma baby step -- someone in my case arrested!

NYPD PC O'NEILL BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER ATTEMPTING TO ERASE EVIDENCE COMPLICITY!

Delita Hooks letter in response to Ron Kuby's short hand for Suzannah Troy is being coerced -Delita Hooks letter to NYPD Detective Andrew Dwyer threatens a 2nd false cross complaint! NYPD Lt Angelo Burgos signed off on it with NYPD Ed Winski's knowledge and top brass including Internal Affairs protecting a pile-up of crimes including a series of threats, falsified police reports coercion. Corp Counsel lawyers including Zachary Carter lied in legal documents again protecting all crimes, obstructing Justice yet again and protecting violations of my Civil Rights!

The Detectives in my case Det Vergona and Det Andy Dwyer, their partners, and supervisors and facebook friends NYPD PO Eugene Schatz aka Gene Schatz and Det Tommy Moran were party to the fact Verogna was lying in his DD5s and was going to verbally violently threaten me over the phone because the cowardly criminal detectives and supervisors did not have it in them to commit the crimes they committed and face me but they did use Ron Kuby's letter to pretend they dd not commit crimes and Internal Affairs has protected them along w/ top brass all party to retaliation.

I had respected the NYPD until NYPD PO Gene Schatz and his facebook friends Detective Andrew Dwyer and Det John Vergona, with their partners, and supervisors DI Ed Winski, Lt Angelo Burgos and Sgt Chen did a bait and switch downgrading their crimes and Delita HOOKS crimes to no crimes. Google Dr Fagelman assault and see Delita HOOKS in action but she wasn't done breaking laws and the NYPD detectives and supervisors joined in and did Dr Andrew Fagelman quite a favor since he did not fire his violent, manipulative attack receptionist and when a private investigator asked Dr Fagelman did you talk to the NYPD he said "no comment" aka he would implicate himself in the crimes of arranging for Delita HOOKS to walk in and commit a crime filing a false cross complaint and Dr Fagelman was party to even more crimes, Det John VERGONA was going to violently threaten me over the phone with false arrest on a Saturday 4pm only for the utmost retaliation and even fabrication of crimes which Eric Garner outlines in his own case 4 years ago....
These corrupt evil people would teach be about the real NYPD and how they break laws, do fixing and favors and all these years Internal Affairs protected these crimes along with Corp Counsel Zachary Carter lied in my case and his predecessor before him! READ JOEL BERGER CIVIL RIGHTS LAWYER NE LAW JOURNAL REFORM NYPD POSSIBLE RICO CHARGES including many enablers including this party to lie cheat win and my case LEGAL FRAUD EXAMPLE WITHHOLDING ALL PAPERWORK BUT MOST OF 01 IA 1pp corp counsel withheld DELITA HOOKS LETTER THREATENING ME YET AGAIN In the letter with retaliation if I dare came back and filed more criminal complaints which I could've since NYPD illegally downgraded Crimes to a fabricated mutual salt when was a one-way attack second-degree assault menacing a false cross-complaint sexual assault criminal mischief damaging my iPhone case by hitting it out of my hand three times ! Note there's audio of corrupt NYPD officer Magori I tweeted to the police commissioner I reported her to Internal Affairs and CCRB she gets promoted in five years she's a lieutenant and the New York post exposes her to years later when I guess something illegal because I believe it was illegal on her part to try to erase her ex-boyfriend's father strangling someone read the article you can tell me but it looks like more evidence of how Internal Affairs promoted criminals in my case who broke laws on duty from their desks at the first precinct in plain sight ....https://nypost.com/2019/03/05/nypd-lieutenant-accused-of-skirting-law-to-help-out-exs-dad/amp/

Friday, September 5, 2014

#NYPD Body Cams 2004 Report Exposes NYPD manipulate video like crime stats my vid caught crime Dr Fagelman's Than NYPD Commited Crime Too

I have a video of a crime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em at Dr Andrew Fagelman's 155 Spring St Oct 1, 2012 and there's no arrest and the video proves the NYPD did more than manipulate crime, that the NYPD actually committed a crime and the video proves  internal affairs let them get away with it so why do we need to spend all this money on body cams? 

NYPD body cams make the taser company that makes them very happy and those that own stock in the company very happy. Read below more on that and NY Pensions investments.  


I allege that Dr Andrew Fagelman had me threatened by the NYPD (he called 1800 NYPD fix it) with the goal to force me to drop charges against his employee Delita Hooks  who committed serious crimes besides violating my patient rights.  The NYPD an internal affairs weren't shy about manipulating and lying and fixing crime as they wanted to send me a whistleblower a message shut up and be very frightened which in the beginning I was.   I had a dramatic weight loss I was so sickened and frightened by the NYPD as well as the violence at Dr Fagelman's the violence and lies by doctors office and the NYPD despite video proof and medical reports!



I have video proof I was attacked assaulted that his employee Delita Hooks committed a series of crimes but there's no arrest.  Than the NYPD commit crimes from lying and police reports to the crime of coercion.  

Let say Dr Andrew Fagelman denies that he asked the NY PD to help him make this go away.  Then why did he not fire her, Dr F knows she violated my patient rights repeatedly and committed a serious crime.   Under oath he Will have to tell the truth he can't say he can't comment like he said to my private investigator.   


NYPD an internal affairs did him and the doctors office a big favor didn't they making sure Delita Hooks has not been arrested for assault and false cross-complaint and signing a letter threatening me to her NYPD fixers.  


Oh me what good a body camp is going to do when the NYPD Internal Affairs can fix that just like domain awareness which everyone seems to forgotten about.  Domain Awareness supposedly only 40 million. 

Bratton maybe trying to get on the board of the Taser company that's going to supply the body cams  him so he's happy?

I believe NY Pensions own stock
in Taser company to supply body cams.  Word is Bratton is on his way out so in my pinning he's got to be looking for some board positions pay generously...


#NYPD Body Cams 2004 Report Exposes NYPD manipulate video like crime stats



The NYPD have a history of manipulating their own videos, as a 2004 City Council report found





#NYPD Body Cams 2004 Report Exposes NYPD manipulate video like crime stats -- reminder

I have video of a crime posted on YouTube with 81,000 views that proves Delita Hooks, Dr Andrew Fagelman's employee commited a savage crime against me a patient file the false cross-complaint and she wrote a letter threatening me to her NYPD fixers morning need victim to never come forward again.  


Video proves the NYPD Leitem police reports and coerced me a crime.    Where are the arrests?  There are none and I also caught internal affairs covering up and by aiding in abetting the cop that committed the crime of coercion they I also committed a crime.



I went to a doctors office to get medical care and I'm alleging Dr. Andrew Fagelman made a phone call to have the NYPD threaten me and terrorize me with a hole in my retina cervical damage floaters in both my eyes to prevent me from reporting a crime threatening me with false arrest but having to wait almost a week to come in on a Saturday at 4 o'clock to be false arrested for not dropping charges. 



I had video.   I have the video with 81,000 views of Dr Andrew Fagelman's receptionist office manager committing a crime.    The NYPD and internal affairs have been caught red-handed and what's happened nothing.   My tucker has yet to be arrested and the NYPD officer that committed the crime coercion Det John Vergona was allowed to retire just like NYPD Chief Dowd who after getting caught fixing crime stats was promoted to the head of technology including 911 when he wasn't qualified.  



It seems scandal scarred chief like Chief Marino an HGH user our best qualified to fix crime so why would we think that the Videos wouldn't be fixed including buying internal affairs ?   Adrian Schoolcraft submitted how many audiotapes of the NYPD fixing crime intimidating victims like me into not reporting crimes? 




(Read The link and learn what New York media is in reporting about a corrupt NYPD cheap could kidded himself he could just get right back on the board of FirstNet because internal affairs did him the favor of allowing him to retire rather then if investigating whether he took compensation and gifts related to FirstNet, contractors, consultants, lobbyists, etc.  


If I showed the media and internal affairs video of the chief taking gifts do you think they would've arrested him?  No.  Internal affairs fix his crime just like they did in my case just like the cops did for Dr. Andrew Fagelman terroring me with serious damage to my eyes and neck because Dr F did not fire her and the NYPD and internal Ferris did him a favor because she committed a crime he didn't fire her and that could look embarrassing so the NYPD Internal Affairs fixed it so there they could lie and say there was no crime when in fact there was a serious crime of violence, a false cross complaint, a video proving The NYPD lighting police reports which internal fares had to know because the video proves it so what good are body cams going to do when the NYPD and internal affairs are doing favors fixing and even we have top Chiefs taking gifts and retired cops like the commander I caught on Bill routines payroll trying to fix it ticket in front of me so please tell me how Videos gonna make a difference. 


Where is the arrest of my attacker at a doctors office ---she's permanently ruined my vision - I can see but there's a macular pucker which is messy and floaters so many that my brain can't block all of them, it's mess, she hurt my neck I have less movement - I've suffered the worst insomnia of my life, I have gained 15 pounds, the fibroid tumors that collapsed my bladder have grown, one over an inch and a half because of the stress I'm alleging from this attack and the NYPD Internal Affairs roll and New York government agencies I allege that a failed me because they're guilty of fixing and manipulating and lying so were supposed to trust them with Videos?

My Videos expose the crime from most two years where is the arrest?

Where is the accountability holding the NYPD and internal affairs accountable because of this video as well as my attacker and even Dr. Andrew Fagelman. I want to know who he called in the New York Police Department!!!!!!!!


I want to know who's going to prosecute my tack or the police and even those involved in witness tampering and aggravated harassment could be possibly Joe Tacopina thinking he was back in Charles Hynes office threatening someone else because I was threatened by a lawyer as well as I'm questioning whether medical patients were involved in witness tampering aggravated harassment blaming and harassing me coming to the video which proves doctor Fagelman 's violent line receptionist committed at least two crimes!  

 

My attacker Delita Hooks filed a false cross-complaint and I believe there's no statute of limitation on that!  She signed a letter threatening me to her NYPD fixers!!!


  I'm gonna see she's arrested for something.      If it takes a new commission for police corruption that includes internal fares to go after the cops for what they did to me and other New Yorkers that's what it's going to take because we clearly do not have a mayor and police commissioner yet they're going to hold the police accountable for corruption and abuse of power fixing crime etc.    

Watch the video below MC a crime at a doctors office it's like hitting someone in church but it's worse it was a running punch to my head!!!!

please help this go viral so shame MD, my attacker, NYPD and IAB thank you. 

https://vine.co/v/M3A9b3ehni0
Vid 4 second highlights Vine



June 19, 2014 learned even more about Internal Affairs Corruption do created new blog goal to sue Mr Bratton and Mr Reznick 2015. 





The NYPD an internal affairs fix crime in my opinion based on my own experience.


Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Violence Lies New bad Yelp Review Not ADay @ The Beach!
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/05/dr-andrew-fagelman-delita-hooks_24.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment