NYPD committed Crimes in my Case and how many other cases?


http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2017/04/ray-kelly-charles-campisi-bratton.html
They love using Ron Kuby's letter to pretend I was not coerced and the NYPD did not commit a pile up of crimes.
The Detectives in my case Det Vergona and Det Andy Dwyer, their partners, and supervisors and facebook friends NYPD PO Eugene Schatz aka Gene Schatz and Det Tommy Moran were party to the fact Verogna was lying in his DD5s and was going to verbally violently threaten me over the phone because the cowardly criminal detectives and supervisors did not have it in them to commit the crimes they committed and face me but they did use Ron Kuby's letter to pretend they dd not commit crimes and Internal Affairs has protected them along w/ top brass all party to retaliation.

Monday, December 29, 2014

Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Punching Patient Any Info on her Temper Pre-Attack Contact Me

Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Punching Patient Any Info on her Temper Pre-Attack Contact Me

I already know about the nurse practitioner allegedly so uncomfortable with both Delita Hooks and Dr Andrew Fagleman but I need you to come forward and contact me if you have information.

Thank you,

Suzannah Troy
suebe1art@aol.com




https://www.scribd.com/doc/1733/hw5

Delita Hooks filed a false cross complaint.  I already have some police reports where they lied but I need the files and a copy of her letter that IAB has where she signed the letter and threatened me.  It reads like Joe Tacopina wrote it for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment