NYPD committed Crimes in my Case and how many other cases?


http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2017/04/ray-kelly-charles-campisi-bratton.html
They love using Ron Kuby's letter to pretend I was not coerced and the NYPD did not commit a pile up of crimes.
The Detectives in my case Det Vergona and Det Andy Dwyer, their partners, and supervisors and facebook friends NYPD PO Eugene Schatz aka Gene Schatz and Det Tommy Moran were party to the fact Verogna was lying in his DD5s and was going to verbally violently threaten me over the phone because the cowardly criminal detectives and supervisors did not have it in them to commit the crimes they committed and face me but they did use Ron Kuby's letter to pretend they dd not commit crimes and Internal Affairs has protected them along w/ top brass all party to retaliation.

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Pres. Obama no show Grand Synagogue Paris Reminds me Ray Kelly #NYPD Det Vergona Coerced me I Allege anti-Semitism by Det Vergona NYPD IAB Refused to Investigate

France, Jews, Muslims but no Obama 


I'm very moved by the image of the synagogue in Paris.   Very beautiful images.    


My Dad would tell me how the Paris exceeded their quota turning over Jewish children to the Nazis.    We stood at the little school near the live where the children went to school until the Nazi's French liaison turned Jewish Children over and record amount.    

No Obama in Paris.  


Here in New York City the NYPD internal affairs refused to investigate allegations of anti-Semitism by Det John Vergona.  He was going to fulsome rest me for running punched him I had a doctors office if I didn't drop charges he was going to make me wait until days later onthe Sabbath.  Ray Kelly was just a okay fine with the detective not answering my question and why I had to wait for  days to be false arrested anti-Semitism is out of control but when you get some of my great Kelly is long as they're rich Jews are connected use he treats them differently.    Makes me think of the Speilberg film Schindler's list about the difference between wealthy Jews and the rest of the juice until the Nazis push the extreme.   

I sent an email toDet Vergona  citing the Holocaust and Det Vergona treatment after agreeing to false arrest on the Saturday 19 days after the attack for not dropping charges he was going to use her false cross complaint with a damage eye neck and defensive wounds on my arm.  


Miss my Dad... He would have something to say for sure.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment