NYPD committed Crimes in my Case and how many other cases?


http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2017/04/ray-kelly-charles-campisi-bratton.html
They love using Ron Kuby's letter to pretend I was not coerced and the NYPD did not commit a pile up of crimes.
The Detectives in my case Det Vergona and Det Andy Dwyer, their partners, and supervisors and facebook friends NYPD PO Eugene Schatz aka Gene Schatz and Det Tommy Moran were party to the fact Verogna was lying in his DD5s and was going to verbally violently threaten me over the phone because the cowardly criminal detectives and supervisors did not have it in them to commit the crimes they committed and face me but they did use Ron Kuby's letter to pretend they dd not commit crimes and Internal Affairs has protected them along w/ top brass all party to retaliation.

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

NYPD Det. John Vergona now retired Evil Corrupt Lying Dirty Bag his lawyer admitted in Appellate Court I was treated Egregiously

 Ray Kelly  Treated me like a Jew Early Stages Nazi Germany defending  IAB egregious actions  


Ray Kelly defended the NYPD and Internal Affairs treating me like a Jew in the Early Stages of Nazi Germany!

Suzannah Troy Alerts Yad Vashem US Shoah LA Holocaust Museum about NYPD Commissioner Ray Kelly


NYPD Lt Agnes Uber Corrupt My Opinion His lawyer in appeallate Court Admits I was treated egregiously

NYPD Detective Andy Dwyer his lawyer in Appellate Court Admits I was treated Egregiously


NYPD Internal Affairs Sgt Mary O'Donnell her lawyer in Appellate Court Admits I was treated Egregiously


NYPD Det. John Vergona now retired  Evil Corrupt Lying Dirty Bag his lawyer admitted in Appellate Court I was treated Egregiously 

No comments:

Post a Comment