NYPD committed Crimes in my Case and how many other cases?

https://www.newenglrev.com/v55-special/reforming-the-nypd
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩ ⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩ youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!
http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2017/04/ray-kelly-charles-campisi-bratton.html They love using Ron Kuby's letter to pretend I was not coerced and the NYPD did not commit a pile up of crimes.


https://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2020/03/was-it-nypd-retired-nypd-someone-who.html?m=1 #Dumbcuntlivesmatter? Does Dermot Shea Agree?


NYPD PO EUGENE SCHATZ ARRESTED DRUNK DRIVING OCT 2019 but until Federal Investigators make arrests for conspiring as a group to COERCE ME Illegally downgrade all crimes to zero crimes by falsifying police reports and more I don't have justice but that's a baby step in the right direction Karma baby step -- someone in my case arrested!

NYPD PC O'NEILL BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER ATTEMPTING TO ERASE EVIDENCE COMPLICITY!

Delita Hooks letter in response to Ron Kuby's short hand for Suzannah Troy is being coerced -Delita Hooks letter to NYPD Detective Andrew Dwyer threatens a 2nd false cross complaint! NYPD Lt Angelo Burgos signed off on it with NYPD Ed Winski's knowledge and top brass including Internal Affairs protecting a pile-up of crimes including a series of threats, falsified police reports coercion. Corp Counsel lawyers including Zachary Carter lied in legal documents again protecting all crimes, obstructing Justice yet again and protecting violations of my Civil Rights!

The Detectives in my case Det Vergona and Det Andy Dwyer, their partners, and supervisors and facebook friends NYPD PO Eugene Schatz aka Gene Schatz and Det Tommy Moran were party to the fact Verogna was lying in his DD5s and was going to verbally violently threaten me over the phone because the cowardly criminal detectives and supervisors did not have it in them to commit the crimes they committed and face me but they did use Ron Kuby's letter to pretend they dd not commit crimes and Internal Affairs has protected them along w/ top brass all party to retaliation.

I had respected the NYPD until NYPD PO Gene Schatz and his facebook friends Detective Andrew Dwyer and Det John Vergona, with their partners, and supervisors DI Ed Winski, Lt Angelo Burgos and Sgt Chen did a bait and switch downgrading their crimes and Delita HOOKS crimes to no crimes. Google Dr Fagelman assault and see Delita HOOKS in action but she wasn't done breaking laws and the NYPD detectives and supervisors joined in and did Dr Andrew Fagelman quite a favor since he did not fire his violent, manipulative attack receptionist and when a private investigator asked Dr Fagelman did you talk to the NYPD he said "no comment" aka he would implicate himself in the crimes of arranging for Delita HOOKS to walk in and commit a crime filing a false cross complaint and Dr Fagelman was party to even more crimes, Det John VERGONA was going to violently threaten me over the phone with false arrest on a Saturday 4pm only for the utmost retaliation and even fabrication of crimes which Eric Garner outlines in his own case 4 years ago....
These corrupt evil people would teach be about the real NYPD and how they break laws, do fixing and favors and all these years Internal Affairs protected these crimes along with Corp Counsel Zachary Carter lied in my case and his predecessor before him! READ JOEL BERGER CIVIL RIGHTS LAWYER NE LAW JOURNAL REFORM NYPD POSSIBLE RICO CHARGES including many enablers including this party to lie cheat win and my case LEGAL FRAUD EXAMPLE WITHHOLDING ALL PAPERWORK BUT MOST OF 01 IA 1pp corp counsel withheld DELITA HOOKS LETTER THREATENING ME YET AGAIN In the letter with retaliation if I dare came back and filed more criminal complaints which I could've since NYPD illegally downgraded Crimes to a fabricated mutual salt when was a one-way attack second-degree assault menacing a false cross-complaint sexual assault criminal mischief damaging my iPhone case by hitting it out of my hand three times ! Note there's audio of corrupt NYPD officer Magori I tweeted to the police commissioner I reported her to Internal Affairs and CCRB she gets promoted in five years she's a lieutenant and the New York post exposes her to years later when I guess something illegal because I believe it was illegal on her part to try to erase her ex-boyfriend's father strangling someone read the article you can tell me but it looks like more evidence of how Internal Affairs promoted criminals in my case who broke laws on duty from their desks at the first precinct in plain sight ....https://nypost.com/2019/03/05/nypd-lieutenant-accused-of-skirting-law-to-help-out-exs-dad/amp/

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

NYPD Internal Affairs Corruption Downgrading Delita Hooks Menacing me 2nd Degree Attack after Verbal threat to harm me her false cross complaint to a mutual assault when it was her attacking me how NYPD Internal Affairs commit crimes under Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly Bratton and sell they lie crimes are down

NYPD Internal Affairs Corruption Downgrading Delita Hooks Menacing me 2nd Degree Attack after Verbal threat to harm me her false cross complaint to a mutual assault when it was her attacking me how NYPD Internal Affairs commit crimes under Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly Bratton and sell they lie crimes are down


City of NY defending the NYPD threatening me lying coercing me and the NYPD IAB doing a bait and switch down grading 2nd degree assault to 3rd degree as well as menacing, pretend there was no false cross complaint when the video and her false cross complaint clearly proves the horrific truth


There is audio posted on YouTube of me calling Bratton's office trying to report Delita Hooks 2nd degree attack of me and stating well you said I can't report it because I am suing. The lawsuit is over so I want to report 2nd degree assault.

In my case and how many others the NYPD and Internal Affairs are actually committing  crimes and lying in police reports and Corp Counsel is defending them. Ask Adrian Schoolcraft if he agrees and how many other New Yorkers?

Zachary Carter My Letter in The Financial Times on Women's Basic Rights and your lawyers caused me more suffering humiliation on top of NYPD IAB Coercion lying in police reports threats



On going PTS as I prep for another lawsuit against the City of NY = Oct 1 3 years since the attack Oct 20th 3 years since I was coerced bait and switch down grading 2nd degree assault, menacing, a false cross complaint by Delita Hooks in to a fabricated mutual assault when I was a patient and a victim of violence and lies at a doctor’s office with Delita Hooks pursing me down the hall to being a victim of the NYPD and Internal Affairs as well as NYC’s corp counsel who even stated there was no assault when in fact there was and my eyes were damaged.  The NYPD prevented me from reporting 2nd degree assault but to have Rosemari Nam state there was no assault really goes me PTS upset as well.  I have to focus on my lawsuit filing for 3 million dollars in damages and not healing because you won’t own up so I want you to explain this on you gov website so tax payers understand why you are our money to defend the NYPD IAB coercing me, verbal violence, comments like I don’t care if you have two black eyes, being screamed at over the phone YOU ARE GONG TO DROP THOSE CHARGES OR I AM GOING TO ARREST YOU!
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2015/09/dr-andrew-fagelman-horrific-office.html

For my case and the next lawsuit coming I am requesting you put an explaination of why you are defending the defendants up on your website — feel free to use the video of the attack and the police reports and my emails and explain why you are defending and how much it has cost you.  The first lawsuit was for 50 thousand dollars but now I have suffered even more plus the costs of pursuing Justice even greater you will be served with a 3 million dollar lawsuit coming very soon.


Also I am questioning whether Joe Tacopina is behind the witness tampering intimidating I wrote NYPD Det John Vergona of the First Precinct Sunday night after a hole was made to my retina by a running punch to my eye by Delita Hooks, Dr Andrew Fagelman’s violent lying receptionist.

The “lawyer” using a fake name Bob calls me a cunt — warns me to not take any action or he will CRUSH me in court.   Who want want to do that except Joe Tacopina for posting for instance an ex client’s divorce papers that appear to name him and accuse him of sleeping with his client’s wife I believe when in fact he was employed by the client.   Anyway I forwarded to Det John Vergona the misogynist hate crime and vile threats telling me I trespassed when in fact I was a patient and I was trying to get to my MD Dr Vine who came out in to the hall to because I did want to see her since my patient rights were violated and Delita Hooks behavior violated my patient rights.

Det Vergona asked me why I walked by my attacker but he never went to the office like he said he would both verbally over the phone since he refused to meet me and lied in police reports and in an email he promised to go over and interview everyone and that never happened so he didn’t seem to understand she sits at the front of a long closed off reception desk.

I hope to ask you Mr Carter questions about my case under oath as soon as possible hopefully in to a commission in to NYPD Internal Affairs DA corruption that also explores why the Corp Counsel defends NYPD IAB n my case — tomorrow is the 3 year anniversary of the attack that made a hole in my retina, macular pucker, huge amount of floaters in my eyes, neck damage, PTS which is far worse because the City of NY defending the NYPD threatening me lying coercing me and the NYPD IAB doing a bait and switch down grading 2nd degree assault to 3rd degree as well as menacing, pretend there was no false cross complaint when the video and her false cross complaint clearly proves the horrific truth
and it appears Mr. Carter you and your lawyers are pretending you have not read Delita Hooks signed letter to the NYPD which sounds like Joe Tacopina drafted it THREATENING ME AGAIN WARNING ME YET AGAIN TO NOT COME FORWARD OR ELSE MORE RETALIATION ANOTHER FALSE CROSS COMPLAINT WHICH IS REALLY STUPID BECAUSE IT WAS 2ND DEGREE ASSAULT AND THE NYPD WOULD HAVE AN EVEN HARDER TIME COERCING ME —

THE NYPD RUSHED TO SEAL HER CRIME WITH THEIRS AND MY GOAL TO ASK YOU QUESTIONS ABOUT ALL OF THIS UNDER OATH AND AT ANY PLACE YOU ARE EVER OPEN TO PUBLIC QUESTIONS AND NYC LAW MUST UPDATE ITS WEBSITE TO SHOW EACH CASE WHY YOU CHOSE TO DEFEND IT HOW MUCH WAS ASKED IN DAMGES SO MY CASE WHEN FROM 50,000 TO 3 MILLION IN MY NEXT FILING AND DO NOT EVEN THINK OF OFFERING MY 50,000 IF YOU FINALLY DECIDE TO OWN UP.





Read Eric Garner's hand written lawsuit from 7 years ago -- it gives new meaning to it 

stops today!  NYPD going to harm me / retaliate some more for posting Eric's lawsuit from 7 years ago?




Dr Andrew Fagelman and corrupt Dirty NYPD Internal Affairs and Dirty DA believe it is okay to beat People and lie! Proof Delita Hooks who even threatened me in a signed letter to her NYPD fixers agreeing to drop charges  (her false cross complaint filed over 24 hours after me -against me and she threatened me again!  Internal Affairs Sgt Mary O'Donnell read me the letter so in essence was threatening me yet again since she wasn't going to the Manhattan DA reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint, 2nd degree assault and threatening me in a signed letter as well as NYPD Det John Vergona's coercion!   Here is Delita Hooks false cross complaint https://www.scribd.com/doc/173385168/Dr-Andrew-Fagelman-Receptionist-Office-Manager-Delita-Hooks-False-Criminal-Report-to-NYPD  

No comments:

Post a Comment