NYPD committed Crimes in my Case and how many other cases?

https://www.newenglrev.com/v55-special/reforming-the-nypd
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩ ⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩ youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!
http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2017/04/ray-kelly-charles-campisi-bratton.html They love using Ron Kuby's letter to pretend I was not coerced and the NYPD did not commit a pile up of crimes.


https://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2020/03/was-it-nypd-retired-nypd-someone-who.html?m=1 #Dumbcuntlivesmatter? Does Dermot Shea Agree?


NYPD PO EUGENE SCHATZ ARRESTED DRUNK DRIVING OCT 2019 but until Federal Investigators make arrests for conspiring as a group to COERCE ME Illegally downgrade all crimes to zero crimes by falsifying police reports and more I don't have justice but that's a baby step in the right direction Karma baby step -- someone in my case arrested!

NYPD PC O'NEILL BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER ATTEMPTING TO ERASE EVIDENCE COMPLICITY!

Delita Hooks letter in response to Ron Kuby's short hand for Suzannah Troy is being coerced -Delita Hooks letter to NYPD Detective Andrew Dwyer threatens a 2nd false cross complaint! NYPD Lt Angelo Burgos signed off on it with NYPD Ed Winski's knowledge and top brass including Internal Affairs protecting a pile-up of crimes including a series of threats, falsified police reports coercion. Corp Counsel lawyers including Zachary Carter lied in legal documents again protecting all crimes, obstructing Justice yet again and protecting violations of my Civil Rights!

The Detectives in my case Det Vergona and Det Andy Dwyer, their partners, and supervisors and facebook friends NYPD PO Eugene Schatz aka Gene Schatz and Det Tommy Moran were party to the fact Verogna was lying in his DD5s and was going to verbally violently threaten me over the phone because the cowardly criminal detectives and supervisors did not have it in them to commit the crimes they committed and face me but they did use Ron Kuby's letter to pretend they dd not commit crimes and Internal Affairs has protected them along w/ top brass all party to retaliation.

I had respected the NYPD until NYPD PO Gene Schatz and his facebook friends Detective Andrew Dwyer and Det John Vergona, with their partners, and supervisors DI Ed Winski, Lt Angelo Burgos and Sgt Chen did a bait and switch downgrading their crimes and Delita HOOKS crimes to no crimes. Google Dr Fagelman assault and see Delita HOOKS in action but she wasn't done breaking laws and the NYPD detectives and supervisors joined in and did Dr Andrew Fagelman quite a favor since he did not fire his violent, manipulative attack receptionist and when a private investigator asked Dr Fagelman did you talk to the NYPD he said "no comment" aka he would implicate himself in the crimes of arranging for Delita HOOKS to walk in and commit a crime filing a false cross complaint and Dr Fagelman was party to even more crimes, Det John VERGONA was going to violently threaten me over the phone with false arrest on a Saturday 4pm only for the utmost retaliation and even fabrication of crimes which Eric Garner outlines in his own case 4 years ago....
These corrupt evil people would teach be about the real NYPD and how they break laws, do fixing and favors and all these years Internal Affairs protected these crimes along with Corp Counsel Zachary Carter lied in my case and his predecessor before him! READ JOEL BERGER CIVIL RIGHTS LAWYER NE LAW JOURNAL REFORM NYPD POSSIBLE RICO CHARGES including many enablers including this party to lie cheat win and my case LEGAL FRAUD EXAMPLE WITHHOLDING ALL PAPERWORK BUT MOST OF 01 IA 1pp corp counsel withheld DELITA HOOKS LETTER THREATENING ME YET AGAIN In the letter with retaliation if I dare came back and filed more criminal complaints which I could've since NYPD illegally downgraded Crimes to a fabricated mutual salt when was a one-way attack second-degree assault menacing a false cross-complaint sexual assault criminal mischief damaging my iPhone case by hitting it out of my hand three times ! Note there's audio of corrupt NYPD officer Magori I tweeted to the police commissioner I reported her to Internal Affairs and CCRB she gets promoted in five years she's a lieutenant and the New York post exposes her to years later when I guess something illegal because I believe it was illegal on her part to try to erase her ex-boyfriend's father strangling someone read the article you can tell me but it looks like more evidence of how Internal Affairs promoted criminals in my case who broke laws on duty from their desks at the first precinct in plain sight ....https://nypost.com/2019/03/05/nypd-lieutenant-accused-of-skirting-law-to-help-out-exs-dad/amp/

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Disturbing Dream about corrupt Cops NYPD John Vergona and Eugene Schatz Bad Cop

Note: I am waiting to amend my complaint the lawsuit against John Vergona to add in his facebook account with friends like Eugene Schatz and his partner Tommy Moran...

My Jacket is in the 9-11 Museum with patches from NYPD from any divisions and ask Eugene Schatz why I do not trust the NYPD and ask John Vergona and Andy Dwyer and their supervisors why I think the NYPD are capable of breaking any laws to commit crimes with the goal of retaliating -- ask John Vergona and his facebook friends about the video below and the link to Delita Hooks false cross complaint that I got because of 1 good honest cop at the First Precinct.  He gave me the complaint number to her false cross complaint so I could fill out the form and get her pack of lies that dirty cop John Vergona used to threaten me.  Let Delita Hooks or a woman like her go after his wife...



After Sept 11 I had a letter in the NY Times asking for a raise for the FDNY and NYPD.  I had a letter in the Wall St Journal Betrayal at Ground Zero --- because of Eugene Schatz, Tommy Moran, John Vergona who broke the laws lying in police reports committing the crime of coercion and his partner in crime Andy Dwyer and others including supervisors in the First Precinct and Internal Affairs and try not to laugh the Integrity Bureau I do not want the NYPD to have a raise I want them to have a new commission with Internal Affairs and DAs and ADAs put on trial as well with special prosecutors.    The PEOPLE don't trust the NYPD, Internal Affairs, DA and ADAs and any and all agencies that are suppose to police the police and who's fault is that.


Disturbing Dream about corrupt Cops NYPD John Vergona and Eugene Schatz

Eugene Schatz illegally used the sirens on his squad car to get to my 15 minute protest to help out Michael Rawson who I was forced to leave after my protest but Schatz was on The Mercer hotel's speed dial I call


1800 NYPD Fix it

Schatz's prior to this also used his squad car in an aggressive manner pulling up to me when he should not have and lying to me has he verbally aggressively told me they can park there aka the mercer hotel can run their illegal valet parking service in the loading and unloading and the First Precinct was protecting this illegal parking scam and the first precinct was also on call to harass, false arrest even ticket Veterans who served this Country who may have survived by inches over an inch....

I had a dream about retired dirty cop John Vergona and Schatz and I woke up thinking Eugene Schatz is a bad cop and truly a bad person.

Eugene Schatz was verbally abusive to handicapped elderly Korean War Vet Eric yelling at Eric because he put his hand on Schatz's car that that was some how disrespectful to the NYPD -- all the Veteran Vendors told Schatz Eric is handicapped and he put his hand on the car for balance.

Schatz had come to harass Eric because Eric was  a friend of mine but when all the Vets spoke up Schatz left Eric alone.  


ERIC is now DEAD so at least sicko cops like Schatz  who thinks touching a squad car is a sign of disrespect can't harass him and abuse their power ever again.

NYPD War Veterans refused to harass Veteran Vets that Michael Rawson of the Mercer Hotel would call the first precinct and demand they come clean them off the sidewalk..


The majority of New Yorkers believe ERIC GARNER WAS MURDERED and in Staten Island Joan Illuzzi endorsed by The NY Post, The NYDN,  The Staten Island Advance, Rudy Giuliani and others LOST JOAN ILLUZZI LOST A LANDSLIDE LOSS.

Karma pie....

I hope all involved in the violence and lies in my case get their karma pie and I am guessing at the root of the retaliation and lies are some conversations with corrupt John Vergona and his facebook friends like Andy Dwyer, Tom Moran, Vergona's partner who's name I don't know but I am guessing he is there too along with Dwyer's who's name I don't know just like the women in the video of the attack who's names I don't know but they know mine.   I know Tommy Moran's name and I had spoken with him and thought he was a good guy -- He is not a good guy.

 I hope to amend my complaint the lawsuit I have just filed to add in Eugene Schatz Tommy Moran -- the possibility of 2 other NYPD the partners to Vergona and Dwyer the facebook page and emails that are involving NYPD harassing me either directly of via an person acting on their behalf...

with the goal of intimidation, sending me a message to shut up and the goal to shut me down...

One name I know is Eugene Schatz and I believe is a very bad person with an inferiority complex hence is shocking abuse of a handicapped Korean War Veteran who is now dead and Schatz lashed out at Eric because I was Eric's advocate trying my best to protect him from NYPD abusing their power to wipe Eric off the sidewalk -- Eric was dying of cancer and needed every penny he made selling hats and things in front of the Mercer hotel.


I wish I could tell Eric about Eugene Schatz who yelled at him is facebook friends with the corrupt NYPD Detectives willing to lie in police reports and coerce me and they rushed to seal Delita Hooks crime with their own.




Did Dr Andrew Fagelman call 1800 NYPD fix it too?

My guess is yes.

The NYPD don't want to grow up and admit their wrong doing evokes bad feelings --- they are responsible for anti cop feelings and zero trust.




Ray Kelly's Appellate Lawyer in front of 3 Judges Aug 21, 2015 admits understandable I feel aggrieved but my Constitutional rights not violated r u kidding? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em
Please help go viral to shame MD, my attacker, NYPD, IAB,  Cy Vance and ADAs involved thank you. 

https://vine.co/v/M3A9b3ehni0 
Vid 4 second highlights Vine
Watch Delita Hooks remove her keys which had already hit me because they would hinder her goal to do a running punched in my left eye make me a hole in my retina 
https://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/173385168#fullscreen Delita Hooks false cross complaint I paid 15 dollars to get she walked in to 01 Precinct 2 days after me and committed yet another crime.  


Yes there are some good cops but too many bad cops like Schatz are walking around abusing their power or in Schatz's case he wasn't walking he was using his squad car and what did the First Precinct do when I alerted them he was abusing even the sirens on his car to harass us - they promoted him to community affairs.  Was that so rich people in Soho can hall community affairs for fixing and favors to have Schatz drive over and try and intimidate People they want silenced.

The NYPD have no idea why Joan Illuzzi lost by a landslide in Staten Island despite the fact Rudy Guiliani, The NY Post, the NYDN,  the Staten Island Advance, etc all endorsed her.

The majority of People around the world believe Eric Garner was murdered and they were sending a message they did not want Joan Illuzzi endorsed by Dan Donovan.

The NYPD can continue to break the law and retaliate against their victims like my case but is that helping People to trust them and support the police?

No.  The NYPD abusers that harm community relations like to blame everyone but themselves.

It is mind blowing that Eugene Schatz is in community affairs -- my Jacket is in the 9-11 museum with NYPD patches from many different divisions and Eugene Schatz taught me the NYPD abuse power, you can speed dial 1800 nypd fix it and Schatz is facebook friends with Vergona and Dwyer who literally broke the law and my guess is Tommy Moran Schatz's partner privy to it all since Moran wouldn't answer my questions when I found out he was facebook friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment