NYPD committed Crimes in my Case and how many other cases?

https://www.newenglrev.com/v55-special/reforming-the-nypd
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩ ⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩ youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!
http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2017/04/ray-kelly-charles-campisi-bratton.html They love using Ron Kuby's letter to pretend I was not coerced and the NYPD did not commit a pile up of crimes.


https://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2020/03/was-it-nypd-retired-nypd-someone-who.html?m=1 #Dumbcuntlivesmatter? Does Dermot Shea Agree?


NYPD PO EUGENE SCHATZ ARRESTED DRUNK DRIVING OCT 2019 but until Federal Investigators make arrests for conspiring as a group to COERCE ME Illegally downgrade all crimes to zero crimes by falsifying police reports and more I don't have justice but that's a baby step in the right direction Karma baby step -- someone in my case arrested!

NYPD PC O'NEILL BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER ATTEMPTING TO ERASE EVIDENCE COMPLICITY!

Delita Hooks letter in response to Ron Kuby's short hand for Suzannah Troy is being coerced -Delita Hooks letter to NYPD Detective Andrew Dwyer threatens a 2nd false cross complaint! NYPD Lt Angelo Burgos signed off on it with NYPD Ed Winski's knowledge and top brass including Internal Affairs protecting a pile-up of crimes including a series of threats, falsified police reports coercion. Corp Counsel lawyers including Zachary Carter lied in legal documents again protecting all crimes, obstructing Justice yet again and protecting violations of my Civil Rights!

The Detectives in my case Det Vergona and Det Andy Dwyer, their partners, and supervisors and facebook friends NYPD PO Eugene Schatz aka Gene Schatz and Det Tommy Moran were party to the fact Verogna was lying in his DD5s and was going to verbally violently threaten me over the phone because the cowardly criminal detectives and supervisors did not have it in them to commit the crimes they committed and face me but they did use Ron Kuby's letter to pretend they dd not commit crimes and Internal Affairs has protected them along w/ top brass all party to retaliation.

I had respected the NYPD until NYPD PO Gene Schatz and his facebook friends Detective Andrew Dwyer and Det John Vergona, with their partners, and supervisors DI Ed Winski, Lt Angelo Burgos and Sgt Chen did a bait and switch downgrading their crimes and Delita HOOKS crimes to no crimes. Google Dr Fagelman assault and see Delita HOOKS in action but she wasn't done breaking laws and the NYPD detectives and supervisors joined in and did Dr Andrew Fagelman quite a favor since he did not fire his violent, manipulative attack receptionist and when a private investigator asked Dr Fagelman did you talk to the NYPD he said "no comment" aka he would implicate himself in the crimes of arranging for Delita HOOKS to walk in and commit a crime filing a false cross complaint and Dr Fagelman was party to even more crimes, Det John VERGONA was going to violently threaten me over the phone with false arrest on a Saturday 4pm only for the utmost retaliation and even fabrication of crimes which Eric Garner outlines in his own case 4 years ago....
These corrupt evil people would teach be about the real NYPD and how they break laws, do fixing and favors and all these years Internal Affairs protected these crimes along with Corp Counsel Zachary Carter lied in my case and his predecessor before him! READ JOEL BERGER CIVIL RIGHTS LAWYER NE LAW JOURNAL REFORM NYPD POSSIBLE RICO CHARGES including many enablers including this party to lie cheat win and my case LEGAL FRAUD EXAMPLE WITHHOLDING ALL PAPERWORK BUT MOST OF 01 IA 1pp corp counsel withheld DELITA HOOKS LETTER THREATENING ME YET AGAIN In the letter with retaliation if I dare came back and filed more criminal complaints which I could've since NYPD illegally downgraded Crimes to a fabricated mutual salt when was a one-way attack second-degree assault menacing a false cross-complaint sexual assault criminal mischief damaging my iPhone case by hitting it out of my hand three times ! Note there's audio of corrupt NYPD officer Magori I tweeted to the police commissioner I reported her to Internal Affairs and CCRB she gets promoted in five years she's a lieutenant and the New York post exposes her to years later when I guess something illegal because I believe it was illegal on her part to try to erase her ex-boyfriend's father strangling someone read the article you can tell me but it looks like more evidence of how Internal Affairs promoted criminals in my case who broke laws on duty from their desks at the first precinct in plain sight ....https://nypost.com/2019/03/05/nypd-lieutenant-accused-of-skirting-law-to-help-out-exs-dad/amp/

Friday, November 13, 2015

Is #NYPD Lt Angelos Burgos Harassing me on line?

#NYPD Lt Angelo Burgo Who Lied in Police Reports Refused to answer my emails asking for badge numbers who opened my case at least 5 times and never contacted me has now contacted me for the first time on linked in. He clearly is not taking my lawsuit seriously 

I guess he doesn't understand that I'm going to pursue justice testify every where all the way to every venue possible and testify against him and all the defendants and other NYPD officers whose names I do not even have including partners of the cops but I'm suing and top officials and Internal Affairs captains DI. I can only guess he's mocking me? What do you think since I'm suing everybody including him and he knows it.

In NY state Supreme Court I served Lt Burgos  by mail at  what I believe is his upstate home. 5:30 am I find this after all these years of his role in coercion lying in police reports never contacting me and I contacted him via email a subordinate give me his email and said email him and I did ask him for badge numbers and he couldn't be bothered just continue to lie and now after all these years he contacts me to mock me and have a good laugh that a broken system a series of broken systems are protecting police corruption wrongdoing in lying and committing crimes?

 Did you think he  talked with corporate counsel who is yet to contact me and confident it's a slamdunk thrown out  because I don't think it's a slamdunk at all I think I presented a good enough lawsuit  i'm amending to add this in the Facebook page and I'm changing the header that says CCRB  did not supervise the police to internal affairs  cannot police the police.


 He and everyone guilty may have a good laugh and think they're going to get away with this but besides being on all my blogs and YouTube telling the truth about their guilty wrong doings actual crimes I will testify in front of the new commission I will never let this go  I recommend not mocking me and laughing but just telling the truth and start with an apology.


I'm going to have to amend the lawsuit and include this in the lawsuit that he never would return an email request for a batch he never reached out to contact me as he lied and lied and police reports protecting police wrongdoing and now he contacts me through LinkedIn for the very first time. He has my name and address in the lawsuit my phone number he's not calling me to apologize so I gather this is a way that he is trying to get my attention?    He's trying to harm me even more  it's very cruel of him is in it?    Never contacted me when I had a hole in my retina cervical damage I'm being threatened and lied about and he knew it he saw public member Marks  police reports I have three that I submitted to the judge and each one it says that my attacker threatened me that she said she was going to slap the crap out of my ass!


Burgos  opened my  case at least five times that I submitted to the judge and you don't think in those five times that he looked at the video of me being punch the photographs medical notes the fact that my attacker signed a letter that probably Joe Tacopina wrote openly threatening me to her her NYPD fixer -  A far more serious crime then a false cross-complaint because she signed it...
Ray Kelly's Appellate Lawyer in front of 3 Judges Aug 21, 2015 admits understandable I feel aggrieved http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em
Please help go viral to shame MD, my attacker, NYPD, IAB,  Cy Vance and ADAs involved thank you. 

https://vine.co/v/M3A9b3ehni0 
Vid 4 second highlights Vine
Watch Delita Hooks remove her keys which had already hit me because they would hinder her goal to do a running punched in my left eye make me a hole in my retina 
https://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/173385168#fullscreen Delita Hooks false cross complaint I paid 15 dollars to get she walked in to 01 Precinct 2 days after me and committed yet another crime.  


 He never contacted me one so he's having a good laugh now Confident they got away with coercion lying in police reports threatening me covering up for my attacker and a series of crime she committed as well as the police at the 1st Precinct involved in my case retaliation because they considered me a ball buster (heard from a source) they were willing to  lie police reports threatened me commit the crime of coercion -  witness tampering aggravated harassment via a third-party on their behalf which was done three months earlier courtesy of corrupt cop PO Eugene Schatz after  I left a voicemail for another Facebook friend of John Vergona's Community affairs Det Tommy Moran that NYPD PO Eugene Schatz is bad.   Was involving him using his squad car illegally to threaten me to move intimidate me and veteran vendors and artists that were protesting a 15 minute protest and he could barely get there before it was over so he illegally use the sirens he than was abusive out of line  a severely handicapped 80-year-old Korean War Vet Eric who is now dead.


Eric was extremely poor he had prostate cancer and he was the reason I went after the Mercer Hotel for their illegal parking scam using the loading and unloading his private parking with valet service while they called it the first precinct and had the veterans ticketed anyway they could the police protected their wrongdoing and harassed that's that served our Country.

NYPD Lt Burgos  has hit his face his identity from you so I don't know what he looks like he knows what I look like he's not on the Facebook page so I didn't get to see his face for the first time like cowards criminal cops Andy Dwyer and John Vergona.


 I have a lot of questions about the police reports for all of them under oath and I even want to ask them if they had a good laugh because they sure sound like their status and misogynist to me they will read My guess Joe Tacopina's crime witness tampering aggravated harassment threatening a victim warning me not to come forward or he would bury the turn my tables destroy me and he called me a cunt.

 Lt Burgos refused to give me Sergeant Chen's  badge number so there's no way I can track him he was mysteriously moved a few days before I went to serve everybody.


Lt Burgos  I am guessing is a sadist who's laughing taking pleasure in never contacting me lying about me and now sending me a LinkedIn invitation after refusing to answer emails requesting badge numbers.


The running punched my head as a whole bags by the violent Liar  made a hole in my retina --  norm's not a floaters in both eyes from her yanking my head repeatedly as I held my bags because I thought maybe she's gonna try and rob me next I don't know what's going on I had a glass iPad and my iPhone as well as my wallet...

 My attacker violent liar Delita Hooks hurt my cervical neck and most of all they've been lying as a group and I guess he thinks it's a done deal that my lawsuit will be thrown out but I really think it's a strong lawsuit and I'm just waiting for a judge to be assigned the lawsuit and tell the judge about this and asked to amend the loss 

No comments:

Post a Comment