NYPD committed Crimes in my Case and how many other cases?


http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2017/04/ray-kelly-charles-campisi-bratton.html
They love using Ron Kuby's letter to pretend I was not coerced and the NYPD did not commit a pile up of crimes.
The Detectives in my case Det Vergona and Det Andy Dwyer, their partners, and supervisors and facebook friends NYPD PO Eugene Schatz aka Gene Schatz and Det Tommy Moran were party to the fact Verogna was lying in his DD5s and was going to verbally violently threaten me over the phone because the cowardly criminal detectives and supervisors did not have it in them to commit the crimes they committed and face me but they did use Ron Kuby's letter to pretend they dd not commit crimes and Internal Affairs has protected them along w/ top brass all party to retaliation.

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

NYPD Chief Boyce Evil Corrupt My Case and how many others?

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
I really belief NYOD chief Boyce is a corrupt evil man along w/ Pulaski covered up crimes my case & how many others? suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2016/08/ray-ke…

Download the Twitter app
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
.@PreetBharara Bratton Ray Kelly NYPD Chief Boyce Pulaski protected lying in police reports threatening me suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2016/08/ray-ke…

Download the Twitter app


Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment