NYPD committed Crimes in my Case and how many other cases?


http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2017/04/ray-kelly-charles-campisi-bratton.html
They love using Ron Kuby's letter to pretend I was not coerced and the NYPD did not commit a pile up of crimes.
The Detectives in my case Det Vergona and Det Andy Dwyer, their partners, and supervisors and facebook friends NYPD PO Eugene Schatz aka Gene Schatz and Det Tommy Moran were party to the fact Verogna was lying in his DD5s and was going to verbally violently threaten me over the phone because the cowardly criminal detectives and supervisors did not have it in them to commit the crimes they committed and face me but they did use Ron Kuby's letter to pretend they dd not commit crimes and Internal Affairs has protected them along w/ top brass all party to retaliation.

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

City of NY, #NYPD, IA Lying draft Civl Pre Appeal Argument





Omar Mateen -- the LGBT mass murderer is in there -- read why -- 911 Tech corruption and NYPD graft, Ray Kelly and Charles Campisi Accept service but the other defendants claim I did not serve them whey I did and serve was good enough for with cops w/ 70 years combined at least on the force so what is DI Ed Winski and the rest of the defendants afraid of?  I direct the appeals judges to audios referred to in the oral argument, lawsuit, opposition to dismiss and on the DVD I submitted to Corp Counsel who lied in court in front of me to Judge Kotler that I was not coerced when I was and I talk about the City setting a 40 million dollars lawsuit with the Central park 5 who admitted to heinous crimes while I admitted to nothing and Ron Kuby's letter was short hand for I was coerced while my attacker  Delita Hooks a violent liar lied to the NYPD during an open investigation, filed a false cross complaint and openly threatens me in her SIGNED letter agreed to drop her false cross complaint but warning me I better not come back again or she will file a 2nd false cross complaint against me and all with the NYPD IA top cops protection this is like Williamsburg fixing but worse because of all the lies from a medical office to the NYPD to IAB  all these years....





https://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE

No comments:

Post a Comment