NYPD committed Crimes in my Case and how many other cases?

2016 Corp Counsel lies in court and I front of a sign about the judge that says in G-d We Trust that the NYPD investigated when the truth is the NYPD detectives refused to meet me NYPD Det Vergona verbally violently threatened me with false arrest over the phone they lied and police reports they committed crimes, I have audio of Sgt Chen refusing to meet me and have refusing to meet me and have me turned away when I try to report my attackers falls cross complaint, I have audio up and I have audio of internal affairs Sergeant Mary O'Donnell refusing evidence including medical and email proving Ron Kuby's letter is not what I agreed to. protect people to threaten me they fabricated and then they rushed to seal my attackers crimes with their crimes


The lawyers for the city of New York lied and said the NYPD acted within their scope they lied and said there was an investigation they protected crimes a pile up of crimes from the doctors office to the police.

The NYPD fabricated a mutual assault along with my attacker and Ron Kuby protected me from even more possible NYPD crimes, violence and lies but his letter is not what agreed to. My atta jer's letter has a Joe Tacopina tone she signed it and her letter to her NYPD fixer OPENLY THREATENS me the victim yet again. I believe Joe Tacopina used a fake sock puppet account on YouTube and openly threaten me this Sunday night after I was attacked at dinner time calling me confronted of cunt threatening to bury and destroy me and see the tables turned on me if I took any action and my tackers letter again wants me not to come forward and take action or she will turn the tables on me yet again she will file a second false cross-complaint which would have to be 2nd degree. The NYPD did a bait and switch taking second-degree assault and then a single force cross complaint line to the place during an open investigation and made it into a mutual salt when there was none they downgraded it to no crime using coercion lying and police reports and fabricating polive reports NYPD joined in threats and protected threats and acted on the threats I allege Joe Tacopina is guilty of. If it was Joe and associates they should be disbarred interested as well.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
.@NYPDChiefofDept DD5 Det John Vergona liedinDD5s suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2016/04/photos… corrupt NYPD corp Counsel use RonKuby letter tocover #NYPD crimes
Ray Kelly's Appellate Lawyer in front of 3 Judges Aug 21, 2015 admits understandable I feel aggrieved put my constitutional rights were in violated when in fact they were! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em
Please help go viral to shame MD, my attacker, NYPD, IAB, Cy Vance and ADAs involved thank you.



There were a pile up of crimes from the doctors office to the police department I have police reports where they live I have audios and video evidence.
Download the Twitter app


Sent from my iPhone

Corp Counsel tells Judge Lt Agnes of the Integrity Bureau I sued in Federal Court, Appellate court's real name is actually NYPD Lt. Michael J. Agnese. FYI these corrupt NYPD officers hid their identities from me like Klu klux clan members -- I still do not know Sgt Chen's first name or badge number along with the Detectives and partners involved in lying including in police reports along with corrupt Internal Affairs and I tried to report their wrong doing to Cy Vance the dirtiest DA in the short amount of time and again his staff protected NYPD wrong doing like in the case of NBA star Thabo Sefolosha, Joe Jazz Hayden, countless Occupy Wall Street false arrested, even Cy Vance's wire tapping detective caught breaking the law but Cy Vance hasn't answered did the corrupt NYPD det do illegal wire tapping for him or anyone else?

Oct. when 1 Police Plaza refuses service on Det John Vergona I find him on FACEBOOK and his friends are 01 Det Tommy Moran community affairs and his partner PO Eugene Schatz as well as coward corrupt Det Andy Dwyer who hid his identity as Vergona and Dwyer and their partners conspired to retaliate against me and this was a few months after I left a VM for Tommy Moran that Eugene Schatz is a BAD COP. Next morning I got a Gay Bashing email (my guess Michael Rawson of Mercer Hotel infamy who insisted Eric a Korean War vet be ticketed but ignore Hotel using the loading Hotel using the loading and unloading zone as private parking with valet service -- telling me I am BAD, A Bad PERSON, A BAD Artist responding to the VM I left Tommy Moran at 01 Precinct on Community Affairs VM. Also embarrassed Internal Affairs who later became party to a pile up a crimes Dr Andrew Fagelman's including second-degree assault menacing a false cross-complaint lying to the place during an open investigation in my tack it was not the only person from the doctors office to lie to the police training open investigation. The NYPD also lied and police reports the Facebook friends were party to coercion John Vergona violently threaten me over the phone and we're not meet me except a false arrest me and lied about me being unavailable but the truth was he refused to meet me he was never going to meet me and he was confident supervisors word and did protect him when he committed crimes openly they rushed to seal their crimes with my attackers crimes including threatening my attacker Delita Hooks openly threatening me.

Ask Michael Rawson of The Mercer Hotel if you sock puppet accounts to contact me as well as try to remove youtubes of my protest. Ask him and dr Andrew Fagelman who are/were their "hooks" at the First Precinct. I left a vm for Tommy Moran community affairs and the next morning I got an abusive email from a coward using an anonymous email account - was it Rawson? Whom ever it was was or is a friend of Schatz and Moran.


The top brass of NYPD Internal Affairs Kelly Campisi Bratton Reznick Pulaski Boyce decided they would use Ron Kuby's letter shorthand for my clients being coerced to cover up a pile up of crimes including NYPD Internal Affairs crimes I would give up and shut up as one of the sock puppet accounts of an NYPD officer instructed me after I filed an appellate court. The NYPD Internal Affairs protected every verbally violent threat including by Detective John Vergona.

I allege DI Ed Winski also knew about the goal to retaliate against me and all supervisors involved looking at this case including Internal Affairs had one goal to fix it aka retaliation. TOMMY MORAN, EUGENE SCHATZ AND ANDY DWYER AND JOHN VERGONA AND I AM GUESSING VERGONA'S PARTNER AND DWYER'S PARTNER ALSO FACEBOOK FRIENDS. THANKS TO 1PP REJECTING SEVICE ON VERGONA A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO NOW IN NOV 2015 IT ALL COMES TOGETHER THE EMAIL ON BEHALF OF EUGENE SCHATZ DIRECTLY RESPONDING TO VM I LEFT TOMMY MORAN AND THEY ARE ALL FACEBOOK FRIENDS IN OPEN BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR BECAUSE THE NYPD INTERNAL AFFAIRS BLUE WALL OF CORRUPTION. TIME FOR A NEW COMMISSION IN TO NYPD INTERNAL AFFAIRS AND DA CORRUPTION. TIME TO ASK RAY KELLY AND BILL BRATTON QUESTIONS UNDER OATH.

TIME TO TURN BROKEN WINDOWS BACK ON THE NYPD. BILL DE BLASIO WON'T GIVE US A NEW COMMISSION IN TO POLICE CORRUPTION BUT MAYOR DINKINS AND GUILIANI DID....

How many times has De Blasio said sorry and than it is biz as usual. NYPD Inspector General, CCRB, CCPC commission to combat police corruption part of DOI like NYPD IG all bogus unless they fear someone with power is watching over them! Total frauds! NYPD IG forwarded my case -- that is 3 agencies now to Internal Affair to fix -- I cannot get status reports on the case and the NYPD IG wouldn't follow up on their own status reports!


IF DE BLASIO HAD TAKEN ACTION AND GIVEN US A NEW COMMISSION AND TURNED BROKEN WINDOWS ON TO THE NYPD -- TENNIS STAR JAMES BLAKE WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN THE ERIC GARNER TREATMENT!!

WHERE IS THE APOLOGY FROM RAY KELLY OF THE ERIC GARNER HORROR EXPOSED IN HIS HAND WRITTEN LAWSUIT FROM RIKERS AND MY CASE RAY KELLY DEFENDS COERCION LYING IN POLICE REPORTS THREATENING ME VERBAL VIOLENCE BY THE NYPD AND I AM CONFIDENT HE IS AWARE DELITA HOOKS SIGNED A LETTER THAT SOUNDS LIKE IT WAS DRAFTED BY JOE TACOPINA THREATENING ME YET AGAIN WARNING ME TO NOT COME BACK AND FILE ASSAULT CHARGES AGAIN BUT THE NYPD REFUSED TO ALLOW ME ANYWAY UNDER RAY KELLY AND AS ERIC GARNER LEARNED LIVED AND DIED BRATTON IS JUST A BAD.
Eric Garner hand written lawsuit -- under KKK Ray Kelly -- explain why this isn't on the front page of the NY Times, NYDN and the NY Post? Eric's lawsuit will be on display in a museum! I am proud I had the courage to share it but will the NYPD murder me? They already have threatened me verbal violence over the phone and lied in police reports my case. Are the NYPD 1 POLICE PlAZA behind a tweet: You defend Black People Poetic Justice a Black Person hit you Dumbcuntlivesmatter?
http://adrianschoolcraftsupport.blogspot.com



Adrian Schoolcraft Trial -- the closest thing we have to a Commission in to NYPD Corruption begins Sept. 2013

With my case and how many others where NYPD knowingly willfully committed crimes like coercion fabricaed lied in police reports and also by omission ...? Any info, ideas let me know. This was sent to me...
Criminal intent (of the mind)


Tuesday, February 28, 2017

NJ Can Text 911 vs NYC 911 Tech Corruption Top NYPD Took Graft



NYC  have been the victim of two terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and instead of a better 911 system we have a boondoggle with a whole lot of stealing and you can't text 911  but New Jersey's advertising the fact you can text their 911 system!!!!!

Please Google NYDN NYPD Chief Chuck Dowd!  Read the articles about his "role" in 911 and FirstNet.  I was the only one to report that Bratton and Dowd hosted a Firstnet board meeting and that was before the major shake up and the ouster of NYPD chief Dowd from NYPD Tech and FirstNet Board.  Way more to this story and not just Dowd.


http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2016/07
/chuck-schumer-911-nypd-graft-why.html




Chuck Schumer acts dazed and confused when it comes to 911 but the truth is everyone knows that powerful contractors and consultants were grossly over billing and delivering late and delivering crap.

Read about Chuck Schumer and NG....
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/07/northrop-grumman-robbed-us-911-ectp-in.html

http://www.politico.com/tipsheets/politico-influence/2012/07/namic-gives-to-biggert-testifies-nrsc-k-street-pow-wow-at-st-michaels-dick-durbin-holding-super-pac-hearing-schumer-aims-high-at-defense-contractors-fundraiser-009238
"SCHUMER AIMS HIGH AT DEFENSE CONTRACTOR’S FUNDRAISER:Northrop Grumman’s political action committee is feting Sen. Chuck Schumer(D-N.Y.) at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday Hunan Dynasty on Capitol Hill, where getting through the door will cost a minimum of $1,000. Co-host status will run $2,500, while host billing goes for $5,000. See the invitation here: http://bit.ly/LL6edB."

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
.@NewYorkFBI @FBI @PreetBharara NJ 911 Text v 911 aka ECTP stealing overbilling 0arrests 8MPeople 2 terrorattacksWTC suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/02/chuck-…

Download the Twitter app
‪@NewYorkFBI @FBI @PreetBharara Preet Bharara is it because of Schumer and Northrop Grumman?  U r protecting Team Bloomberg Rose as well?‬
‪.@NewYorkFBI @FBI @PreetBharara I include John Liu press release calling for prosecution. Why nogrilling 911 crooks? http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/02/chuck-schumer-nj-911-text-option-vs-nyc.html?m=1‬
Sent from my iPhone


.@tommy_robb @nytimes .@NewYorkFBI @FBI @PreetBharara  Is this just 1 reason no grilling 911 stealing? NYPensions HP http://www.politico.com/tipsheets/politico-influence/2012/07/namic-gives-to-biggert-testifies-nrsc-k-street-pow-wow-at-st-michaels-dick-durbin-holding-super-pac-hearing-schumer-aims-high-at-defense-contractors-fundraiser-009238

John Liu Press Release 911 Tax Payer Pockets Picked Post on my Scribd Account Since Scott Stringer Removed it
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/11/john-liu-press-release-911-tax-payer.html?m=1

The first press release was titled CityTime 2 -- this is the 2nd and gives you a clue why we cannot text 911 and of the massive cover-up on going on NYC's 911 Tech system aka ECTP!
 
Ask them all under oath about how HP got the contract and fyi look at HP biggies siting on the NY Pension board!


Let's do a flow chart of contractor, consultants, lobbyists, connections to the ny pensions and financial donations gifts by contractors etc. .


Schumer a nice guy but I have to ask him tough questions...along with many others  because none of them should be acting dazed and confused about why were over $2 billion on a 911 Techsystems why did to command centers are scandalous the first they delivered late and deliver crap and the second is a fortress that is years late and the prices grossly  inflated and we don't know what it's about they are saying it's top secret but that's slang for covering up and don't wanted to be accountable!

NYPD 911 IXP Good vs. ECTP HP Northrop Grumman Bad 911 EMS system died 2day
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/11/nypd-911-ixp-good-vs-ectp-hp-northrop.html?m=1 The story how HP not qualified to be lead contractor of 911 how they got their contracts pretty interesting and how they were over billing for years and only had to pay back 10.5  only in dollars is criminal!



Any of the thieves donated to Schumer -- thrown fund raising parties or anything?  Did Bloomberg and Rudy hope to get to The White House and have their backing?  Now Rudy will make a bigger financial killing just like he made a fortune -- a 30 million dollar fortune after Sept 11 and he wove this myth he was a hero when in fact he never moved the Emergency Command Center.

NY you can't text and the media black out the news on 911 tech corruption even though over 8 million people depend on the 911 tech system.

NJ did not have all that stealing and graft, kick backs and delivering late and delivering crap starting with HP and in NJ you can text 911!!!!!!!

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/03/longer-911-response-times-bring-dismay.html


Elizabeth Crowley said she would get back to me on 911 and Mark Carson's ambulance response time.   I have a super reliable witness who say the NYPD ask where is the "bus" meaning ambulance because the ambulance was slow getting there.  I testified at City Hall we need a criminal investigation and I went up to Chief Dowd who left before anyone in the public testified and he did not even want to give me his name of or tell me he was the head of NYPD tech probably because he took lavish gifts from contractors overbilling us starting with Verizon but how about HP?
Google NYDN NYPD Chief Dowd
read the articles and one mention FirstNet.  I can't do all the educating -- you can google my name and FirstNet Chief Dowd and Bratton!  They hosted a board meeting for FirstNet at 1 Police plaza and I was THE ONLY ONE TO REPORT IT!   Than FirstNet hit a major wall of scandal and fighting over who would get what slice of pie on this national response to Sept 11 like our 911 Tech system under Bloomberg and it is possible this 911 tech system could end up in the dumpster like CityTime.

Amazing Rudy could be head of technology of anything considering his role and his deputy mayors with CityTime and SAIC!  The tip of the iceberg mega scandals the biggest is Bloomberg's faux legacy the 911 Tech system you can't text but in NJ you can text and NJ did not go over a billion dollars over budget with contractors delivering late and delivering crap.

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2016/10/fdny-ditch-tech-part-of-ectp-911-mess.html



I feel so sock today -- extreme exhaustion -- I have sore throat and cough so much it hurts, my throat hurts --- I happen to see the vehicles stuck on the bridge -- that bridge has no emergency lane and the fire trucks were in the middle of the bridge and I don't think there was a fire in the middle of the bridge -- if anything later it looked like a demolished car and the fire trucks could not make it over.
I don't have any way to learn what when on but I do know the bridge often has ambulances stuck in traffic and there is no special emergency set-up to make way for an ambulance or rescue vehicle.




 With all the police departments terrorism training have a prepared to have an emergency lane on these bridges like the Williamsburg Bridge so traffic and keep moving or emergency vehicles can do what they need to do ?????

The Vehicles have been stuck for at least 15 minutes or longer and they are still frozen on the Williamburg bridge.


Still stuck 7:38 not moving

 I don't know how long the vehicle stood there instead there  I don't know if the fire trucks need to get closer to that vehicle and couldn't reach it ...?
It's clearing now - it may have been a destroyed vehicle Some kind of accident -- I don't know how what happened but the point is the Williamsburg Bridge they don't have an emergency lane for rescue vehicles I mean there was a terrorist attack how are the New York we're just going to handle it emergency vehicle has to get through can they?


7:53 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL69gbo_rQw
Didnt get video of it but it looks like they took away develop the mollis car but why were the FTN truck stuck in the middle of the bridge and why were so many emergency vehicles kind of just stuck there and traffic just froze I don't think that that bridge has an emergency lane there's no way it's set up to help emergency vehicles and I've seen them log jammed 

The City is corrupt, poorly run including Bloomberg and FYI Rudy did not move the emergency command Center out of the WTC after the first attack and he had 11 years to move it and he and his lobbyists are not returning any money from profits with their corrupt relationship with SAIC on CityTime and other SAIC deals where they were lobbyists.

Download the Twitter app
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
911 tech NJ u can text Mark Peters Cy Vance Rose Gill Hearn DOITT etc covering up bigger than CityTime nyc 911 Bloomberg legacy pic.twitter.com/YMIJovUhHG

Google Dr Fagelman assault and Google my name NYPD public member marks and NYPD Det Vergona and see how Vergona lied in police reports starting with his first.


I have always spoke up and I have always been punished.

FYI I believe Susan Stetzer, Rosie and Chen knew about the nursing home and kept their mouths shut just like everyone in the tech division top city council that were suppose do something about 911 tech like joining me calling for a criminal prosecution.

Preet Bharara isn't going to do anything about 911 he wants to party with celebrities 

No comments:

Post a Comment