NYPD committed Crimes in my Case and how many other cases?


http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2017/04/ray-kelly-charles-campisi-bratton.html
They love using Ron Kuby's letter to pretend I was not coerced and the NYPD did not commit a pile up of crimes.
The Detectives in my case Det Vergona and Det Andy Dwyer, their partners, and supervisors and facebook friends NYPD PO Eugene Schatz aka Gene Schatz and Det Tommy Moran were party to the fact Verogna was lying in his DD5s and was going to verbally violently threaten me over the phone because the cowardly criminal detectives and supervisors did not have it in them to commit the crimes they committed and face me but they did use Ron Kuby's letter to pretend they dd not commit crimes and Internal Affairs has protected them along w/ top brass all party to retaliation.

Monday, April 3, 2017

Cop Watch activist releases incriminating audio of NYPD officers

Cop Watch activist releases incriminating audio of NYPD officers - NY Daily News
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/bronx/watch-activist-releases-incriminating-audio-nypd-officers-article-1.3017837

Jose's Mom died and my Mom is dying everyone knows the cops did wrong in our cases and retaliated. 
It's really disgraceful how corrupt evil,  they have no ethics,  no integrity and they violate our rights and break the law.


My Dad died knowing. 

They Abuse their power!

I don't know how they even look at themselves in the mirror.


My guess starts with dr andrew Fagelman got fixing in favors from the dirty corrupt nypd Detectives involved in their supervisors


Google Dr Fagelman assault but then NYPD detectives were willing to lie police reports aka DD5s break  laws and Internal Affairs protected them.
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment