NYPD committed Crimes in my Case and how many other cases?

https://www.newenglrev.com/v55-special/reforming-the-nypd
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩ ⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩ youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!
http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2017/04/ray-kelly-charles-campisi-bratton.html They love using Ron Kuby's letter to pretend I was not coerced and the NYPD did not commit a pile up of crimes.


https://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2020/03/was-it-nypd-retired-nypd-someone-who.html?m=1 #Dumbcuntlivesmatter? Does Dermot Shea Agree?


NYPD PO EUGENE SCHATZ ARRESTED DRUNK DRIVING OCT 2019 but until Federal Investigators make arrests for conspiring as a group to COERCE ME Illegally downgrade all crimes to zero crimes by falsifying police reports and more I don't have justice but that's a baby step in the right direction Karma baby step -- someone in my case arrested!

NYPD PC O'NEILL BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER ATTEMPTING TO ERASE EVIDENCE COMPLICITY!

Delita Hooks letter in response to Ron Kuby's short hand for Suzannah Troy is being coerced -Delita Hooks letter to NYPD Detective Andrew Dwyer threatens a 2nd false cross complaint! NYPD Lt Angelo Burgos signed off on it with NYPD Ed Winski's knowledge and top brass including Internal Affairs protecting a pile-up of crimes including a series of threats, falsified police reports coercion. Corp Counsel lawyers including Zachary Carter lied in legal documents again protecting all crimes, obstructing Justice yet again and protecting violations of my Civil Rights!

The Detectives in my case Det Vergona and Det Andy Dwyer, their partners, and supervisors and facebook friends NYPD PO Eugene Schatz aka Gene Schatz and Det Tommy Moran were party to the fact Verogna was lying in his DD5s and was going to verbally violently threaten me over the phone because the cowardly criminal detectives and supervisors did not have it in them to commit the crimes they committed and face me but they did use Ron Kuby's letter to pretend they dd not commit crimes and Internal Affairs has protected them along w/ top brass all party to retaliation.

I had respected the NYPD until NYPD PO Gene Schatz and his facebook friends Detective Andrew Dwyer and Det John Vergona, with their partners, and supervisors DI Ed Winski, Lt Angelo Burgos and Sgt Chen did a bait and switch downgrading their crimes and Delita HOOKS crimes to no crimes. Google Dr Fagelman assault and see Delita HOOKS in action but she wasn't done breaking laws and the NYPD detectives and supervisors joined in and did Dr Andrew Fagelman quite a favor since he did not fire his violent, manipulative attack receptionist and when a private investigator asked Dr Fagelman did you talk to the NYPD he said "no comment" aka he would implicate himself in the crimes of arranging for Delita HOOKS to walk in and commit a crime filing a false cross complaint and Dr Fagelman was party to even more crimes, Det John VERGONA was going to violently threaten me over the phone with false arrest on a Saturday 4pm only for the utmost retaliation and even fabrication of crimes which Eric Garner outlines in his own case 4 years ago....
These corrupt evil people would teach be about the real NYPD and how they break laws, do fixing and favors and all these years Internal Affairs protected these crimes along with Corp Counsel Zachary Carter lied in my case and his predecessor before him! READ JOEL BERGER CIVIL RIGHTS LAWYER NE LAW JOURNAL REFORM NYPD POSSIBLE RICO CHARGES including many enablers including this party to lie cheat win and my case LEGAL FRAUD EXAMPLE WITHHOLDING ALL PAPERWORK BUT MOST OF 01 IA 1pp corp counsel withheld DELITA HOOKS LETTER THREATENING ME YET AGAIN In the letter with retaliation if I dare came back and filed more criminal complaints which I could've since NYPD illegally downgraded Crimes to a fabricated mutual salt when was a one-way attack second-degree assault menacing a false cross-complaint sexual assault criminal mischief damaging my iPhone case by hitting it out of my hand three times ! Note there's audio of corrupt NYPD officer Magori I tweeted to the police commissioner I reported her to Internal Affairs and CCRB she gets promoted in five years she's a lieutenant and the New York post exposes her to years later when I guess something illegal because I believe it was illegal on her part to try to erase her ex-boyfriend's father strangling someone read the article you can tell me but it looks like more evidence of how Internal Affairs promoted criminals in my case who broke laws on duty from their desks at the first precinct in plain sight ....https://nypost.com/2019/03/05/nypd-lieutenant-accused-of-skirting-law-to-help-out-exs-dad/amp/

Friday, April 21, 2017

Joe Tacopina Witness Tampering threatening Victim me and corrupt NYPD Detectives acted on his misogynist hate crime so far no arrests in my case just fixing, favors and a pile up of crimes from the MD"s office to 1 Police Plaza to Zachary Carter Corp Counsel




Joe Tacopina knows a lot about corrupt NYPD officers, fixing, favors as well as retaliation and threatening a victim he knows a threatening a victim during an open investigation is a crime as is lying to as is lying to the police during an open investigation it's a crime so the doctors office committed crimes too if they lied or conspired to have me threatened.

Joe Tacopina I'm alleging threaten me with a sock with a sock puppet account and then ghost wrote a letter for my attacker she signed openly threatening me to her NYPD fixer which is why the corrupt detectives rush to seal that letter her crimes with their crimes.

Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Charles Campisi, Reznick protected a pile up of times in my case including a misogynist hate crime my guess Joe Tacopina committed using a fake sock puppet account, there was a 2nd fake sock puppet account I believe it was Chad Siegel my guess, NYPD detectives and their supervisors committed crimes including acted on the misogynist hate crime after I forwarded the emails to the detective who had never met me lied about me and police reports and committed crimes along with his partners and crimes including the first cop I have reported to Internal Affairs who is his Facebook friend. 

I asked the detective in the email is this witness tampering. If it was Joe Tacopina and Chad Seigel I asked him the same question and their response was to delete the accounts. I asked him the same question and their response was to delete the counts 

For over 4 1/2 years the NYPD top brass have protected a pile up of crimes from a doctor's office in Soho to the first precinct.

FYI my jacket is in the Sept 11 Museum and has been seen by millions of tourists. Who could have imagined years later I would become the victim of corrupt NYPD detectives that lied in police reports aka DD5s and their Facebook friend NYPD PO Gene Schatz fixing and favors what Preet Bharara calls "call-a-cop" which goes on in Soho for the rich. Their facebook friend is Eugene Schatz the first cop I have reported to Internal Affairs The Mercer's call a cop... fixing in favors lying and harassment on behalf of the Mercer hotel in 2010. Schatz's facebook friends taught me  1st Precinct detective squad isn't shy about lying in police reports involving the savage attack by Delita Hooks and threatening a victim of violent crime to make a pile up of crimes including their own disappear.

The detectives that lied in DD5s (police reports are called DD5s) are facebook friends with Schatz who used his car like a weapon on behalf of Michael Rawson and The Mercer Hotel to harass me and a Korean War Vet Eric who finally died of prostate cancer in Hospice. No NYPD Veterans from any war would participate in harassing Veteran Vendors who the wealthy wanted removed from the sidewalks.  Henry Buhl of Vesco infamy and The Mercer acted like they have a very special relationship with certain NYPD and than the MD where I was assaulted -- it was as if he and staff involved commiting the crime of lying to police during an open investigationgot very special treatment fixing favors special protections to break more laws like lying to police during an open investigation compared to me the victim of violence! A Private Investigator asked the MD - did he speak to the police -- he said "no comment" as if answering would incriminate him. The detectives were willing to break laws and lie in police reports and refused to meet me and see the damage to my body and protected my attacker employed by the MD who lied to the police during an open investigation and her false cross complaint filed 2 days after me and visited the doctor's office but criminal crooked detective Vergona would only meet me to false arrest me and only on the Sabbath if I did not drop charges!!! Keep reading...


I am waiting for an apology and a settlement from the City of NY for years of protecting NYPD from the First Precinct Detective Squad lying in police reports,threatening me, acting on a misogynist hate crimes and an anti-Semitic threat of false arresting me on the Sabbath with a hole in my retina and cervical damage by detective John Vergona who already told me he did not care if I had two black eyes and was verbally violent with me over the phone. He refused to meet me and lied in police reports protected by Internal Affairs under Ray Kelly, Charles Campisi, Bratton who taught me turn broken windows back on the NYPD and now James O'Neill. The City and the police department are using Kuby's letter to pretend the NYPD didn't commit crimes when they did including lying in police reports and the police down graded a series of crimes including their own to no crimes what so ever. Delita Hooks, a violent, manipulative liar who was not fired or arrested signed a letter my guess Joe Tacopina drafted which matched the tone of the misogynist hate crime posted by a cowardly lawyer openly threatens me to her NYPD fixer and warns me to not come back and file assault charges again. She signed the letter and the NYPD can be heard preventing me from reporting her false cross complaint and at no time allowed me to upgrade to 2nd degree assault despite her threatening letter to them which the NYPD rushed to seal her crimes with their own. I have been suing for years and I am waiting for a mayor with integrity and an NYPD police comish with self respect and integrity that will step forward and apologize re: my case and other victims of NYPD crimes. 
Audio of Internal Affairs Sgt Mary O'Donnell refusing evidence. Prior occasion she read me Delita Hooks signed letter to her corrupt nypd fixer openly threatening me yet again. Proof Internal Affairs is too corrupt to police the police. 

Zachary Carter has been caught obstructing Justice in the Nursing Home investigation and has yet to be forced to resign and read my letter published in the NYDN about his role in my case. I voted for de Blasio thinking he would bring change but he is "BloomdeBlasio" and as bad as Bloomberg who broke campaign laws, abused slush and protected NYPD fixing, favors and breaking laws including my case.

Contact email to share any tips suebe1art@aol.com
Just discovered 2 letters published in NYDN firs time since I became a critic of Bloomberg!
Uncovering the coverup
Brooklyn: I’m not surprised 
It's like the Brooklyn and DA Charles Hynes facing grand jury's that would've definitely invited him -- it's shocking and stunning from Albany to City Hall it's a game "Guess who is Teflon?" too many of them are Teflon...
I'll wait however long it takes to get an apology from The City and The new police commissioner when we find one with integrity. I believe they're going to be books and films coming but what's going on in the city that's beyond shocking and I hope what was done to me will be included.


Separate Topic: Removed all ads from YouTube after mysteriously certain YouTubes w/ "Bloomberg" were targeted as too controversial for ads after all these years. 

Bizarrre... 

On Sunday Google YouTube blocked ad revenue on a YouTube on Rape Epidemic NYC during Bloomberg administration including NYPD Rapists and Google years later has now blocked it my response is to remove all ads because news reports have ads by it so this is yet another misogynist attack and harassment -- a long list starting with under Bloomberg my entire YouTube channel was removed and I am one of the only activists to get my channel back with an APOLOGY! That was classy of Google YouTube to apologize. We wonder if Bloomberg has money in Google and also I have been harassed by Joe Tacopina and I had to fight and win to get my YouTubes up. I am also alleging Joe Tacopina may have committed a crime if he was the one with Chad Seigel -- if they both went on YouTube after I was savagely assaulted Google Dr Fagelman assault see a running punch to my head a hole in my retina...Tacopina if it was him used a sock puppet account to call me a C#nt and threaten to bury me destroy me if I took any legal actions AND TO SEE THE TABLES TURNED AND THAT IS WHAT THE CORRUPT NYPD DID THEY BROKE LAWS -- A PILE UP CRIMES FROM THE MISOGYNIST NYPD DETECTIVES WHO ACTEDO ON THE THREAT TO THE MD'S OFFICE WHERE I WAS TOLD I HAD NO RIGHTS AND IT IS OKAY TO TRY AND BEAT ME TO A PULP AND A RUNNING PUNCH TO MY EYE AND NYPD LIED IN THEIR POLICE REPORTS WHICH IS ALSO A CRIME AS IS LYING TO THE POLICE DURING AN OPEN INVESTIGATION AS IS THREATENING THE VICTIM.
http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/02/google-youtube-misogyny-harassment-no.html



Dr Andrew Fagelman got quite a favor for corrupt NYPD detectives and their supervisors willing to break laws but he can't stop the bad yelp reviews!


NYPD PO Magori or Migori you tell me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syrc3ncHFTIhear her lie to me and violate my constitutional rights with NYPD Sgt Chen backing her up and preventing me from reporting Delita Hooks False Cross complaint. Sgt Chen also refuses to come down and face me a violation of protocol. 

First Yelp review 2009 describes Dr Andrew Fagelman's staff as bi polar but who knew they would commit a series of crimes and get corrupt NYPD at the First Precinct to join in the crimes committing even more crimes.













No comments:

Post a Comment