NYPD committed Crimes in my Case and how many other cases?

https://www.newenglrev.com/v55-special/reforming-the-nypd
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩ ⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩ youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!
http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2017/04/ray-kelly-charles-campisi-bratton.html They love using Ron Kuby's letter to pretend I was not coerced and the NYPD did not commit a pile up of crimes.


https://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2020/03/was-it-nypd-retired-nypd-someone-who.html?m=1 #Dumbcuntlivesmatter? Does Dermot Shea Agree?


NYPD PO EUGENE SCHATZ ARRESTED DRUNK DRIVING OCT 2019 but until Federal Investigators make arrests for conspiring as a group to COERCE ME Illegally downgrade all crimes to zero crimes by falsifying police reports and more I don't have justice but that's a baby step in the right direction Karma baby step -- someone in my case arrested!

NYPD PC O'NEILL BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER ATTEMPTING TO ERASE EVIDENCE COMPLICITY!

Delita Hooks letter in response to Ron Kuby's short hand for Suzannah Troy is being coerced -Delita Hooks letter to NYPD Detective Andrew Dwyer threatens a 2nd false cross complaint! NYPD Lt Angelo Burgos signed off on it with NYPD Ed Winski's knowledge and top brass including Internal Affairs protecting a pile-up of crimes including a series of threats, falsified police reports coercion. Corp Counsel lawyers including Zachary Carter lied in legal documents again protecting all crimes, obstructing Justice yet again and protecting violations of my Civil Rights!

The Detectives in my case Det Vergona and Det Andy Dwyer, their partners, and supervisors and facebook friends NYPD PO Eugene Schatz aka Gene Schatz and Det Tommy Moran were party to the fact Verogna was lying in his DD5s and was going to verbally violently threaten me over the phone because the cowardly criminal detectives and supervisors did not have it in them to commit the crimes they committed and face me but they did use Ron Kuby's letter to pretend they dd not commit crimes and Internal Affairs has protected them along w/ top brass all party to retaliation.

I had respected the NYPD until NYPD PO Gene Schatz and his facebook friends Detective Andrew Dwyer and Det John Vergona, with their partners, and supervisors DI Ed Winski, Lt Angelo Burgos and Sgt Chen did a bait and switch downgrading their crimes and Delita HOOKS crimes to no crimes. Google Dr Fagelman assault and see Delita HOOKS in action but she wasn't done breaking laws and the NYPD detectives and supervisors joined in and did Dr Andrew Fagelman quite a favor since he did not fire his violent, manipulative attack receptionist and when a private investigator asked Dr Fagelman did you talk to the NYPD he said "no comment" aka he would implicate himself in the crimes of arranging for Delita HOOKS to walk in and commit a crime filing a false cross complaint and Dr Fagelman was party to even more crimes, Det John VERGONA was going to violently threaten me over the phone with false arrest on a Saturday 4pm only for the utmost retaliation and even fabrication of crimes which Eric Garner outlines in his own case 4 years ago....
These corrupt evil people would teach be about the real NYPD and how they break laws, do fixing and favors and all these years Internal Affairs protected these crimes along with Corp Counsel Zachary Carter lied in my case and his predecessor before him! READ JOEL BERGER CIVIL RIGHTS LAWYER NE LAW JOURNAL REFORM NYPD POSSIBLE RICO CHARGES including many enablers including this party to lie cheat win and my case LEGAL FRAUD EXAMPLE WITHHOLDING ALL PAPERWORK BUT MOST OF 01 IA 1pp corp counsel withheld DELITA HOOKS LETTER THREATENING ME YET AGAIN In the letter with retaliation if I dare came back and filed more criminal complaints which I could've since NYPD illegally downgraded Crimes to a fabricated mutual salt when was a one-way attack second-degree assault menacing a false cross-complaint sexual assault criminal mischief damaging my iPhone case by hitting it out of my hand three times ! Note there's audio of corrupt NYPD officer Magori I tweeted to the police commissioner I reported her to Internal Affairs and CCRB she gets promoted in five years she's a lieutenant and the New York post exposes her to years later when I guess something illegal because I believe it was illegal on her part to try to erase her ex-boyfriend's father strangling someone read the article you can tell me but it looks like more evidence of how Internal Affairs promoted criminals in my case who broke laws on duty from their desks at the first precinct in plain sight ....https://nypost.com/2019/03/05/nypd-lieutenant-accused-of-skirting-law-to-help-out-exs-dad/amp/

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Judge Jack Weinstein Brooklyn does what I ask Judge lynn Kotler NYPD Lied DD5S her response out of her scope vs Judge Federal Probe, FYI Judge Allison Nathan hide in her chambers rather than face me like the corrupt detectives and Lt Burgos, Lt Michael J Agnese of the Integrity Bureau and corrupt Sgt Chen I have on audio hiding upstairs as he prevents me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint

Judge Jack Weinstein Brooklyn does what I ask Judge lynn Kotler NYPD Lied DD5S her response out of her scope vs Judge Federal Probe


Wait until you see the table of contents of my legal brief Zachary Carter lied Corporation counsel lied they lied they light the light the NYPD lied and police reports and Judge Kotler Said in so many words see something say something it’s not her purview I asked her to forward my case the tourney general I am so thrilled I’m actually going to add this article above thank  you legal brief because I asked first division to see something say something
Federal hearing to probe if cops lie often on witness stand - NY Daily News




Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@NOW_NYC @AGSchneiderman Wokeup PTSD Sex Crimes Unit Internal Affairs 3PC 2IA Chief unified use Kuby ltr shorthand coerced cover-up pileup crimes NYPDcrimes fixed4MD



Hear Det tell me I don’t need to know her badge number when clearly I do. That is really sick and what abusers they  lie to you including about your needs!

Updates oct 17, 3am chronic Severe insomnia five years more than five years of NYPD lies and more listen listen to that audio from yesterday.  FYI she should’ve had her supervisor called me she refuses to take a message tells me to call back she hangs up


I am so thrilled that New York Daily News is reporting that the judge everyone noticed the NYPD corporate counsel excessive over the top corporate counsel defending NYPD really inappropriately just like my case and how many others the NYPD decided they were going to have Corp Counsel go over the top and it’s beginning to backfire it’s already had a judge judge Weinstein how ironic that’s his name now calling for federal probe and I’m asking judges to see something say something I list a group of agencies federal to take action

I ask The judges first and foremost to send my case to the Attorney general Washington DC because they have Eric Garner’s  case  and Eric’s handwritten pro se lawsuit  is in my evidence section in my opposition to dismiss where he talks about being sexually assaulted by the NYPD 

Judge Jack Weinstein ironic he s last name my hero a Judge who dares to see something say something Fed Probe NYPD v Judge Nathan/Kotler

Judge Allison Nathan head in her chambers  like the corrupt cops here at the 1st Precinct at their desks breaking was with the commander Edwin C in on it every step of the way supervisors in the commander she wouldn’t meet me I said please meet me in the defense and go over the evidence she refused but she admitted I could pursue this in state court but the truth was if she went over the evidence the cops violations wronf doing federalfederal broke laws violated my constitutional rights coercing me 
 Downgrading crime to no crime and she flipped the other way and then I asked Judge  Lynn Kotler See something say something and her response it’s not in her scope and she throws up my case so now I’m in the first division and I asked them and I can’t believe this article I’ve been up since 2 o’clock it’s past 430 I can’t wait to take a deep breath have coffee and right above thank you summarizing my legal brief Judge Jack Weinstein chose to see something say something I am asking the first division judges to do the same


Judge Jack Weinstein Brooklyn does what I ask Judge lynn Kotler NYPD Lied DD5S her response out of her scope vs Judge Federal Probe

I want to be part of class action suits victims were corporate counsel lied and lied for the NYPD top brass and I have audio of internal fares and the sex crime unit lying or detectives that I wasn’t course to when I was I have overwhelming proof and I have audios where they lie and lie and use Ron Kuby’s letter to pretend I wasn’t coerced when I was Over five years of lying and my attacker sign letter threatening me with the second. Cross-complaint lies from a doctors office to the police


Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
Judge Lynn Kotler see something say something not her purview v Judge Weinstein Federal Probe #NYPD Lying Thank G-d suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/10/judge-…
Judge Weinstein see something say something And I ask the judge is in my case to forward my case AG. lPolice officers, unlike civilians, have the power to terminate constitutionally protected liberty. With this power comes great responsibility.”
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/federal-hearing-probe-cops-lie-witness-stand-article-1.3570651

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/10/nypd-sex-crime-unit-listen-not-harvey.html

Judge Jack Weinstein ironic he s last name my hero a Judge who dares to see something say something Fed Probe NYPD v Judge Nathan/Kotler


Judge Allison Nathan Was like the corrupt cops and the fact that she would not meet me I asked her meet me meet the defense counsel let’s go over the evidence and she refused she hid like the cropped NYPD detectives and supervisors breaking laws at their desks at the 1st Precinct but she didn’t mean it I could pursue one aspect of my case in New York State Supreme Court but if she looked at the evidence she would’ve had to take criminal action against the cops because it was a federal violation my constitutional rights were violated and then judge Lynn Kotler I asked her to see something say something she said that’s not within our scope well it is within her scope if I compare her to judge Jack Weinstein!   


Bill de Blasio Used his son he lied he won’t ask you to read Eric’s hand written lawsuit filed from Rikers Eric Garner  and I file these under Michael Bloomberg

It’s obvious why Michael Bloomberg wasn’t going to call for a new commission into NYPD corruption when he was using his own NYPD intelligence division to broker illegal landing soon as helicopter but I think it’s obvious why Bill de Blasio supposed progressive is not calling for a new commission a permanent commission into NYPD Internal Affairs DA and Corp Counsel Corruption


Gee Why wouldn’t Bill de blasio won't  join mayor Dinkins and Giuliani and calling for a commission?
No brainer.    No vote.  Do not vote for de Blasio.  He and Zack recorder under the thumb of the NYPD have allowed the most horrific over the top unethical defense of NYPD corrupt cops are broke was in my case and how many others NBA star Thabo Sefolosha and I would like an apology one with how many other victims?    Only The tennis star got an apology all I’m getting our lies after lies after lies this is a miracle to wake up and find this in the middle the night I can’t get back to sleep I’ve been up for 2 1/2 hours

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@ACLU @ACLU_OR I did NYCL Intake ask be part of class action lawsuits NYPD! Lying include my case DD5s Corp Counsel lied Fed NYS etc so didn’t ? Under Oath

Never went back to sleep -- been up since 2am it is past 5am

re-wrote the end of the brief -- I wrote over and over the NYPD IA lied their lawyers Zachary Carter etc lied.



NYDN “Federal hearing to probe if cops lie often on witness stand” Oct. 18, 2017 Judge Jack Weinstein, Brooklyn is “seeing something” and taking action. “He noted that the NYPD’s top lawyer, Lawrence Byrne, has said that cops don’t lie on the stand anymore than any other type of witness. This statement misses the point."

Judge Weinstein wrote, “Police officers unlike civilians, have the power to terminate constitutionally protected liberty. With this power comes great responsibility.”
I am asking you to take action like Judge Weinstein and also if you run on any technicality rule in my favor with a default hearing because the City technically accepted service and did not respond within the technically allowed time.

Eric Garner and I started as pro se litigants under mayor Bloomberg, Ray Kelly and Charles Campisi and Eric’s hand written lawsuit was thrown out on a technicality and he death under the de Blasio administration was ruled  homicide attributed t the NYPD.  Eric and I made it clear we were victims of NYPD crimes.  You can forward my case to the AG.  Judge Kotler A417 sound not her purview but Judge Weinstein proves it is within a Judges scope  to take action.  

See something, say something, please contact the AG or some action like Judge Weinstein who is holding Corp Counsel and the NYPD accountable.

Thank You,

Suzannah B. Troy 





voice dictated ptsd insomnia
please excuse terrible typos sent 
from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment