NYPD committed Crimes in my Case and how many other cases?

https://www.newenglrev.com/v55-special/reforming-the-nypd
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩ ⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩ youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!
http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2017/04/ray-kelly-charles-campisi-bratton.html They love using Ron Kuby's letter to pretend I was not coerced and the NYPD did not commit a pile up of crimes.


https://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2020/03/was-it-nypd-retired-nypd-someone-who.html?m=1 #Dumbcuntlivesmatter? Does Dermot Shea Agree?


NYPD PO EUGENE SCHATZ ARRESTED DRUNK DRIVING OCT 2019 but until Federal Investigators make arrests for conspiring as a group to COERCE ME Illegally downgrade all crimes to zero crimes by falsifying police reports and more I don't have justice but that's a baby step in the right direction Karma baby step -- someone in my case arrested!

NYPD PC O'NEILL BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER ATTEMPTING TO ERASE EVIDENCE COMPLICITY!

Delita Hooks letter in response to Ron Kuby's short hand for Suzannah Troy is being coerced -Delita Hooks letter to NYPD Detective Andrew Dwyer threatens a 2nd false cross complaint! NYPD Lt Angelo Burgos signed off on it with NYPD Ed Winski's knowledge and top brass including Internal Affairs protecting a pile-up of crimes including a series of threats, falsified police reports coercion. Corp Counsel lawyers including Zachary Carter lied in legal documents again protecting all crimes, obstructing Justice yet again and protecting violations of my Civil Rights!

The Detectives in my case Det Vergona and Det Andy Dwyer, their partners, and supervisors and facebook friends NYPD PO Eugene Schatz aka Gene Schatz and Det Tommy Moran were party to the fact Verogna was lying in his DD5s and was going to verbally violently threaten me over the phone because the cowardly criminal detectives and supervisors did not have it in them to commit the crimes they committed and face me but they did use Ron Kuby's letter to pretend they dd not commit crimes and Internal Affairs has protected them along w/ top brass all party to retaliation.

I had respected the NYPD until NYPD PO Gene Schatz and his facebook friends Detective Andrew Dwyer and Det John Vergona, with their partners, and supervisors DI Ed Winski, Lt Angelo Burgos and Sgt Chen did a bait and switch downgrading their crimes and Delita HOOKS crimes to no crimes. Google Dr Fagelman assault and see Delita HOOKS in action but she wasn't done breaking laws and the NYPD detectives and supervisors joined in and did Dr Andrew Fagelman quite a favor since he did not fire his violent, manipulative attack receptionist and when a private investigator asked Dr Fagelman did you talk to the NYPD he said "no comment" aka he would implicate himself in the crimes of arranging for Delita HOOKS to walk in and commit a crime filing a false cross complaint and Dr Fagelman was party to even more crimes, Det John VERGONA was going to violently threaten me over the phone with false arrest on a Saturday 4pm only for the utmost retaliation and even fabrication of crimes which Eric Garner outlines in his own case 4 years ago....
These corrupt evil people would teach be about the real NYPD and how they break laws, do fixing and favors and all these years Internal Affairs protected these crimes along with Corp Counsel Zachary Carter lied in my case and his predecessor before him! READ JOEL BERGER CIVIL RIGHTS LAWYER NE LAW JOURNAL REFORM NYPD POSSIBLE RICO CHARGES including many enablers including this party to lie cheat win and my case LEGAL FRAUD EXAMPLE WITHHOLDING ALL PAPERWORK BUT MOST OF 01 IA 1pp corp counsel withheld DELITA HOOKS LETTER THREATENING ME YET AGAIN In the letter with retaliation if I dare came back and filed more criminal complaints which I could've since NYPD illegally downgraded Crimes to a fabricated mutual salt when was a one-way attack second-degree assault menacing a false cross-complaint sexual assault criminal mischief damaging my iPhone case by hitting it out of my hand three times ! Note there's audio of corrupt NYPD officer Magori I tweeted to the police commissioner I reported her to Internal Affairs and CCRB she gets promoted in five years she's a lieutenant and the New York post exposes her to years later when I guess something illegal because I believe it was illegal on her part to try to erase her ex-boyfriend's father strangling someone read the article you can tell me but it looks like more evidence of how Internal Affairs promoted criminals in my case who broke laws on duty from their desks at the first precinct in plain sight ....https://nypost.com/2019/03/05/nypd-lieutenant-accused-of-skirting-law-to-help-out-exs-dad/amp/

Friday, November 3, 2017

James O’Neill, Corrupt Boyce Can’t Cover-up for Rape Detectives Anymore v My Case Still Protecting NYPD IA Crimes My Case!

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@EllenBarkin @NYPDByrne @NYPDONeill @NYPDDetectives NYPD IA CRIMES Misogynist Hate Club O’Neill Boyce Reznick Kelly Campisi Esposito Banks answer ? under oath my case! nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-c…
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@EllenBarkin @NYPDByrne @NYPDONeill @NYPDDetectives Misogynist NYPD detectives refused to meet w/ me lied in DD5s joined in committing CRIMES IA DA Top NYPD protecting nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2017/11/james-…

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@EllenBarkin @NYPDByrne @NYPDONeill @NYPDDetectives Chief Misogynists O’Neill Boyce Reznick treat me like rape victim I got what I deserve have my attacker’s signed THREAT to me c/o Det Dwyer!

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@EllenBarkin @NYPDByrne @NYPDONeill @NYPDDetectives All misogynist Racist Rapist gun trafficker drug dealer perjury cops in jail all passed psych evals! Crazy O’Neill protects crimes my case

James O’Neill Chief Boyce did not fire the detectives so will they quit rather than face Dept trial.  Did O’Neill/Boyce Help them by not firing them easy out quit?


Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@EllenBarkin @NYPDByrne @NYPDONeill @NYPDDetectives O’Neill Boyce Reznick IA have my attacker’s signed letter to Detective Andrew Dwyer THREATENING again but use Kuby letter topretend 0crimes!
From: Suzannah Troy 
Date: November 3, 2017 at 6:34:16 AM EDT
To: PC.office@nypd.org, iab@nypd.org, IABCMDCNTR@nypd.org, Office Of Mayor Deputy shorris , GetHelp@pubadvocate.nyc.gov, CCPCMAIL@doi.nyc.gov, Associated Press Press , UPI , zcarter@law.nyc.gov
Cc: inspector.general@ig.state.ny.us
Subject: Fixed typos posted here : NYPD PC O’Neill, Boyce Shamed in to Action NYPD Detectives Kidnap Teen for Sex v My Case Zachary Carter Joins Party to Covering up NYPD IA Crimes use Kuby Letter Pretend No Crimes
So glad it’s out about Chief Banks CCPC! (Commission to Combat police corruption another fake useless agency but all agencies forwarded my case to Internal Affairs to be fixed and Die.)


I did my best to fix the typos and it’s out the fact that I have Delita Hooks signed letter threatening me in Det Andrew Dwyer and Lt Burgos notes. Misogynist Chief Boyce promoted Dwyer for his criminal role in my case and protected Lt Burgos contacting me after I filed a lawsuit against him to be linkedin (friends)..  You can’t seal Delita Hooks signed letter threatening me so you pretend it doesn’t exist as captured in newest evidence Detective Vasquez audio as she violates protocol and lies to me telling me I do not want her badge number. Is Boyce going to promote her to asst Chief of detectives?
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/11/nypd-pc-oneill-boyce-shamed-in-to.html


voice dictated ptsd insomnia
please excuse terrible typos sent from my iPhone
Legal Brief Appeal Zachary Carter Lying for NYPD Internal Affairs Crimes See Something Do Something
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/10/legal-brief-appeal-zachary-carter-lying.html


voice dictated ptsd insomnia
please excuse terrible typos sent 
from my iPhone

SO HORRIFYING THE TYPOS -- I CAN'T GET THE WORDS TO MATCH -- SO DISTURBING

MISOGYNIST CORRUPT TOP BRASS CAN'T SEAL DELITA HOOKS SIGNED LETTER IN RESPONSE TO RON KUBY'S LETTER (NOT EXACTLY WHAT I AGREED TO BUT SHORT HAND FOR I AM COERCED) SO THE NYPD AND INTERNAL AFFAIRS PRETEND DELITA HOOKS SIGNED LETTER THRETAENING ME WITH A 2ND FALSE CROSS COMPLAINT DOES NOT EXIST so it is like it is sealed and proof is Det Vasquez audio I posted on youtube -- she could careless that it felt like Det Vergona put a gun to my head and forced me to drop charges against my will and she had Delita HOOKS signed letter right there but my guess NYPD deputy Commissioner Byrnes on down have made the sadistic misognyist and I allege anti-Semitic hate crime decision to use Ron Kuby's letter TO PRETEND THE NYPD AND INTERNAL AFFAIRS DID NOT COMMIT CRIMES.

Begin forwarded message:
From: Suzannah Troy
Date: November 3, 2017 at 5:57:27 AM EDT
To: PC.office@nypd.org, iab@nypd.org, IABCMDCNTR@nypd.org, Office Of Mayor Deputy shorris , zcarter@law.nyc.gov, CCPCMAIL@doi.nyc.gov, GetHelp@pubadvocate.nyc.gov, Associated Press Press , UPI , suebe1art@aol.com
Cc: inspector.general@ig.state.ny.us
Subject: NYPD James O’Neill Corrupt Boyce Can’t Cover up for Rape Detectives Anymore v My Case Covering Up NYPD IA Crimes!  Add Zachary Carter 
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
NYPD James O’Neill Corrupt Boyce Can’t Cover up for Rape Detectives Anymore v My Case Covering Up NYPD IA Crimes! nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2017/11/james-…

Gee did my tweets exposing O’Neill, Boyce and Reznick force them to stop protecting NYPD detectives that kidnapped teen with intent to use her for sex?

I agreed to be kidnapped twice for running punched (punch to) my head with a hole in my retina and cervical damage I’m going to see the next (neck) surgeon today and tell him what the NYPD did in my case and every medical staff member I can tell and Mount Sinai how are you all covered up crimes in my case it’s OK to punch me hit me and lie you just have cops (detective John Vergona and his partner, Det Andrew Dwyer his partner, DI Ed Winski, Lt Burgos, Sgt Chen all party to coercion, lying in police reports downgrading all crimes including NYPD crimes to 0 crimes)  threatened me so rich Soho MD (5 years still doesn't) have to fire your (his) violent long (lying)  attack(receptionist/office manager Delita Hooks).

The level of hatred you have to have for human being to protect crimes committed in my case all these years it’s really shocking and I can’t wait to question you wall under oath in front of a permanent new commission into police corruption including Internal Affairs and DA corruption and corporate counsel corruption.

I want to ask you are why I can only be false arrest and kidnapped Saturday at 4 PM ?  Was I going to be sexually assaulted at the precinct and (delete we) we can add on even more fabricated crimes plant drugs on me like Eric Garner describes his hand written lawsuit from Rikers how (delete you replace with NYPD) you 
sexually assaulted by NYPD  he said he was going to sue and then they planted drugs on him

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/11/zachary-carter-protecting-misogynist.html  Read up on NYPD deputy commissioner Byrne and allegations he is in on covering up crimes in my case like he tried to defend NYPD committing perjury -- no biggie they are people and people lie under oath.  Judge Weinstein attempted to explain to Byrne his sick reasoning WRONG!

Did deputy commissioner Byrne come up with the idea of using Ron Kuby’s letter to pretend the NYPD and IA didn’t commit crimes.  Extra sadistic twist to covering up a pile up of crimes and Delita Hooks signed letter My guess only Joe Tacopina could be stupid enough to write that letter which she signed because it’s overly aggressive(matches tone of "Bob Dobalina " aka my guess Joe cunt threat to turn the tables on me) (I need is her letter acknowledges (I need) Delita HOOKS acknowledges that she committed second-degree assault and that the detectives/supervisors Winski, Burgos, Chen at the 1st Precinct along with the detectives downgraded Delita Hooks assault of me to 3rd degree (and than downgraded all crimes NYPD Internal Affairs MD office crimes to 0 crimes and Dr Fagelman, Delita Hooks, Joe Tacopina as Bob Dobalina and Chad Seigel as Charles Ward feared I would come back and file second-degree assault charges but as we know from Chief Banks Asst office and the Lt Gannon who’s not working for Chief Esposito you guys were never going to allow me to do that.

During federal lawsuit when Rosemari Nam Corp Counsel told me I was not assaulted And honest cop told me I could go and report second-degree assault when I tried I was told the case is open but I can’t upgrade because I am suing NYPD policy I was turned away so I called Chief Banks Who is on the record taking gifts from very rich people wanting fixing pavers and his assistant Lt Gannon told me NYPD policy I can’t upgrade Delita Hooks crimes because I am suing. 

I now have her (Delita HOOKS signed) letter threatening me and detective Andy Dwyer’s notes with Lt Burgos  signing off in response to her letter an in your face crime!


The NYPD detectives refused to meet me just the rich MD (Dr Fagelman), my attacker and the women in the video in medical pjs that lied to police during an open investigation. Dr Fagelman coordinated with the First Precinct to have Delita Hooks file a false cross complaint 2 days after me and Then Winski and Burgos and detectives decided they had to seal Delita Hooks signed letter threatening me But it’s not sealed anymore and I have audio of the sex crimes detective Vasquez using Ron Kuby letter to pretend Delita Hooks response does not exist as if her letter Open the threatening me  (WARNING) wanting  me to not come back is still sealed I don’t know how you guys live with yourself but I’m proud I shamed you into doing something about the detectives that kidnapped that teenage girl I agreed to be kidnapped twice and you clearly hate me so much you’re willing to cover up these crimes also probably because it committed so many crimes your (AFRAID) frayed if you open up my case and do the right thing there’s so many other victims.

Like Ellen Barkin you don’t like me so it’s okay to violate CPR but you’ve been protecting crimes committed by NYPD Internal Affairs officers for years in my case it’s a fact they acted on a misogynist he climb to turn the tables on me they never asked me who I thought it was probably because Joe Tacopina directly contacted them to participate in a gang retaliation very serious crimes from the doctors office to please department to Internal Affairs  and One Police Plaza has been covered up for years.

Now I have a sex crimes detective Vasquez refusing to give me her badge number refusing to take a message to have her supervisor call me all violations of CPR and she thinks it’s no big deal that it felt like detective Vergona put a gun to my head and that was why I dropped charges. 


James O’Neill Misogynist has woman NYPD in his office violate protocol CPR hang up on me because  I’m upset. DI Winski like too many senior cops downgraded crimes to 0 crime using coercion as a policing tool and it my case Delita Hooks forcibly touched my vaginal area with her barefoot she pressed your foot against me after I told her not to touch my body as a form of dominance I guess it really gets these Misogynist cops off that their hatred of me so intense what a thrill to cover up their crimes the NYPD crimes internal affair crimes and use Ron Kuby‘s letter to pretend no crimes.

Vergona refused to answer whether he is anti-Semitic.  He and Dwyer Facebook friends with NYPD PO Schatz First cop I ever reported to Internal Affairs  internal affaird protected him and Det Tommy Moran facebook friends all party to pay back of me labeled a ball buster by Misogynist cops that do fixing and favors for the rich.
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@EllenBarkin @NYPDByrne @NYPDONeill @NYPDDetectives NYPD IA CRIMES Misogynist Hate Club O’Neill Boyce Reznick KellyCampisi Esposito Banks answer ? under oath my case! nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-c…





voice dictated ptsd insomnia
please excuse terrible typos sent 
from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment