NYPD committed Crimes in my Case and how many other cases?

https://www.newenglrev.com/v55-special/reforming-the-nypd
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩ ⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩ youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!
http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2017/04/ray-kelly-charles-campisi-bratton.html They love using Ron Kuby's letter to pretend I was not coerced and the NYPD did not commit a pile up of crimes.


https://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2020/03/was-it-nypd-retired-nypd-someone-who.html?m=1 #Dumbcuntlivesmatter? Does Dermot Shea Agree?


NYPD PO EUGENE SCHATZ ARRESTED DRUNK DRIVING OCT 2019 but until Federal Investigators make arrests for conspiring as a group to COERCE ME Illegally downgrade all crimes to zero crimes by falsifying police reports and more I don't have justice but that's a baby step in the right direction Karma baby step -- someone in my case arrested!

NYPD PC O'NEILL BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER ATTEMPTING TO ERASE EVIDENCE COMPLICITY!

Delita Hooks letter in response to Ron Kuby's short hand for Suzannah Troy is being coerced -Delita Hooks letter to NYPD Detective Andrew Dwyer threatens a 2nd false cross complaint! NYPD Lt Angelo Burgos signed off on it with NYPD Ed Winski's knowledge and top brass including Internal Affairs protecting a pile-up of crimes including a series of threats, falsified police reports coercion. Corp Counsel lawyers including Zachary Carter lied in legal documents again protecting all crimes, obstructing Justice yet again and protecting violations of my Civil Rights!

The Detectives in my case Det Vergona and Det Andy Dwyer, their partners, and supervisors and facebook friends NYPD PO Eugene Schatz aka Gene Schatz and Det Tommy Moran were party to the fact Verogna was lying in his DD5s and was going to verbally violently threaten me over the phone because the cowardly criminal detectives and supervisors did not have it in them to commit the crimes they committed and face me but they did use Ron Kuby's letter to pretend they dd not commit crimes and Internal Affairs has protected them along w/ top brass all party to retaliation.

I had respected the NYPD until NYPD PO Gene Schatz and his facebook friends Detective Andrew Dwyer and Det John Vergona, with their partners, and supervisors DI Ed Winski, Lt Angelo Burgos and Sgt Chen did a bait and switch downgrading their crimes and Delita HOOKS crimes to no crimes. Google Dr Fagelman assault and see Delita HOOKS in action but she wasn't done breaking laws and the NYPD detectives and supervisors joined in and did Dr Andrew Fagelman quite a favor since he did not fire his violent, manipulative attack receptionist and when a private investigator asked Dr Fagelman did you talk to the NYPD he said "no comment" aka he would implicate himself in the crimes of arranging for Delita HOOKS to walk in and commit a crime filing a false cross complaint and Dr Fagelman was party to even more crimes, Det John VERGONA was going to violently threaten me over the phone with false arrest on a Saturday 4pm only for the utmost retaliation and even fabrication of crimes which Eric Garner outlines in his own case 4 years ago....
These corrupt evil people would teach be about the real NYPD and how they break laws, do fixing and favors and all these years Internal Affairs protected these crimes along with Corp Counsel Zachary Carter lied in my case and his predecessor before him! READ JOEL BERGER CIVIL RIGHTS LAWYER NE LAW JOURNAL REFORM NYPD POSSIBLE RICO CHARGES including many enablers including this party to lie cheat win and my case LEGAL FRAUD EXAMPLE WITHHOLDING ALL PAPERWORK BUT MOST OF 01 IA 1pp corp counsel withheld DELITA HOOKS LETTER THREATENING ME YET AGAIN In the letter with retaliation if I dare came back and filed more criminal complaints which I could've since NYPD illegally downgraded Crimes to a fabricated mutual salt when was a one-way attack second-degree assault menacing a false cross-complaint sexual assault criminal mischief damaging my iPhone case by hitting it out of my hand three times ! Note there's audio of corrupt NYPD officer Magori I tweeted to the police commissioner I reported her to Internal Affairs and CCRB she gets promoted in five years she's a lieutenant and the New York post exposes her to years later when I guess something illegal because I believe it was illegal on her part to try to erase her ex-boyfriend's father strangling someone read the article you can tell me but it looks like more evidence of how Internal Affairs promoted criminals in my case who broke laws on duty from their desks at the first precinct in plain sight ....https://nypost.com/2019/03/05/nypd-lieutenant-accused-of-skirting-law-to-help-out-exs-dad/amp/

Thursday, June 11, 2020

NYPD Dermot Shea Top Cops Including Inside IA chronically protects NYPD Crimes Civil Rights Violations kid themselves No Consequences Guilty Enablers!

We're counting down the hours the days however long it takes until Shea is out....But the issue is it will be business as usual yet again despite the massive protest the NYPD are not the brightest cops that's for sure along with your federal protectors including their brothers in the New York FBI we're supposed to take action when our civil rights are violated but don't... but the issue is it will be business as usual yet again despite the massive protest the NYPD are not the brightest cops that's for sure along with your federal protectors including their brothers in the New York FBI we're supposed to take action when our civil rights are violated but don't.

The NYPD don't have a learning curve they just keep protecting Crimes you're after year mayor after mayor and   there are no consequences...

They diminish us they think our lives don't count and that we cannot get the resources the Justice and a Judge who is not protecting THEIR CRIMES EVEN PERJURY OPENLY LYING IN COURT!!! they could own up instead of counting on CHEATING to winning win through cheating and lying I don't understand is that the way they and their enablers brought up to think that it's OK to break laws lie Trash gaslight and target victims to attempt to justify the unjustifiable  and cheat to win?



Dermot Shea, Monahan, Internal Affairs civilian head Reznick what qualifies him he's so special that he aged out so he's a civilian head of Internal Affairs is it that he protects corruption just like his predecessor Charles Campisi in our cases including Eric Garner -- The targeting began under mayor Michael Bloomberg and NYPD Ray Kelly and now under our mayor de Blasio -- Eric is dead and we continue to be targeted and discriminated against me and how many other people that the NYPD decided we don't have rights we don't have civil rights we don't have a right to report a crime especially the NYPD are the ones committing the crime's erasing crimes including their own!



https://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/06/rumor-nypd-police-commissioner-shea.html?m= Suzannah B. Troy artist: From New Incoming NYPD PC I demand an apology starting on Twitter
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/06/from-new-incoming-nypd-pc-i-demand.html


https://twitter.com/suzannahbtroy/status/1270354856147128322?s=21

Suzannah B. Troy
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩ ⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MountSinaiNYC‬⁩ ⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩
NYPD Shea, Chief Reznick IA Steering
 Committee, John Miller/O'Neill RESIGN!
Fire them! Prospect Park Rape
 Case #Blacklivesmatter #LGBT, My Case,
Eric Garner 1st pro se lawsuit Rikers!See photo me
Tish James etc SAIC CityTime!
 Makes me a fight picking #cuntsuzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/06/rumor-…pic.twitter.com/Av0IpYKz4o
6/9/20, 9:59 AM

Download the Twitter app



troy
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩
Fire NYPD Dermot Shea Top Cops
 1pp Inside Internally Affairs chronic
protect NYPD Crimes Civil Rights
Violations confident
No Consequences Guilty Enablers!
Cheat to win nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2020/06/nypd-d…#discrimination #misogyny
 Ispeak up target
confrontative #cunt?
  twitter.com/suzannahbtroy/…pic.twitter.com/M4MiRkeuBm
6/11/20, 9:26 AM
Wishing everyone safe passage through this frightening time best of health to you and your love ones thank you

Suzannah B. Troy
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩ ⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MountSinaiNYC‬⁩ ⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ When NYBlood ctr called me to donate White Blood cells I said YES I did not ask race/religion/politics/sexuality but NYPD IA DA GUILTY "round Robyn" #discrimination Eric Garner I both pro se under Bloomberg NYPD Ray Kelly targeted nyciloveyoubigtime.blogspot.com/2015/05/eric-g… de Blasio too! #Justice pic.twitter.com/yxK9ijsMCg
6/4/20, 5:21 PM
  

















NYPD 1pp, NYPD lawyers 1PP,
Corporation counsel, New York City comptroller strategy cheat to win sending lawyers to lie like in my case that I wasn't coerced when I was in protect NYPD detectives and bosses falsifying police reports including IAB Internal affairs bureau for years protecting crimes in our cases and Civil rights violations!




America NYC Gov NYS getting wake-up call after wake-up call. I was the only one to risk possibly my life to share Eric Garner his handwritten lawsuit in his own writing filed under mayor Bloomberg and Ray Kelly,

I am an outspoken, peaceful activist and whistle blower.  0ct 1, 2012 I did peace prayers at Integral Yoga, protested Rudin luxury condos replacing a Trauma Level 1 Hospital w/ a Rape Crisis center. I went to get a cyst removed by Dr Vine and left w/ a hole in my retina from Dr Andrew Fagelman's violent lying employee who targeted me as someone WHO HAS NO RIGHTS! 

Before I was VIOLATED AT DR ANDREW FAGELMAN's 155 Spring st nyc I was loud protesting ECTP aka 911 tech system a response to Sept 11 not working properly and I yelled down Bloomberg at a press conference -- than Hurricane Sandy came and proved me right - 1 billion tax payer dollars overbudget and does not work properly! Over 8 million People rely on 911 nyc! Discrimination is calling an outspoken woman a confrontative C#nt. 


PTSD excruciating insomnia isn't a choice.
I was suppose to be safe at a doctor's!
Delita Hooks discriminated against me - singled me out, yelled at me I have no rights!
So far it seems everyone in a position of power to take action in my case agrees...?


my patient rights, my body and more repeatedly violated, please google Dr. Fagelman assault YouTube and share
You'll find a YouTube  October 4, 2012 when "Ajohn" on behalf of "Delite" aka Delita Hooks started on line gaslighting lies. I was savagely assaulted VIOLATED at Dr F's office 155 Spring St  nyc oct 1, 2012. YouTube has over 760,000 views on how not to treat someone. My patient rights were violated my body repeatedly violated and there's no remorse zero apologies just more lies even perjury and EVEN more ABUSIVE so imagine coping with coronavirus fear living nyc because I wasn't safe at a doctor's office.   

I am Jewish. Circa 80 years ago over 6 millions of my People were rounded up robbed of everything mass murdered. 


2012 Soho NYC NYS I am yelled at THAT I HAVE NO RIGHTS AND REPEATEDLY VIOLATED my patient rights and my body! I continue to be treated like a Jew in the Early stages of Nazi Germany until I have Justice! 

2018 


http://nyciloveyoubigtime.blogspot.com/2015/05/eric-garner-handwritten-lawsuit-from-7.html?m=1 ERIC GARNER and I started out pro se under mayor Michael Bloomberg and we hoped de Blasio would bring change for the better 


2015 I received a tweet I defend Black People poetic justice I was assaulted by a Black person #dumbcuntlivesmatter? (Someone connected to NYPD?)

FYI I've also donated my white blood cells twice, gallons of my platelets and I didn't ask race religion gender; I asked how I could help.

I was and continue to be discriminated against the City of NY, a creepy unethical doctors office who continues to lie and gaslight along w/ government agencies nyc NYS. 

See her Delita Hooks letter THREATENING me (by name - she got my name I allege by stealing a note I wrote my MD and destroying that note) w/ a 2nd false cross complaint to NYPD Det Andrew Dwyer signed off on by NYPD Lt Angelo Burgos. Top cops, Internal Affairs and the City of NY had this letter but their strategy was and is use Ron Kuby's letter to say case closed - he wrote I drop charges against my attacker if my attacker drops charges. That is shorthand for coercion. Delita Hooks got my name by violating my patient rights which she and her employer did again and again. Dr Fagelman took the Hippocratic oath and every gov employee that broke laws or obstructs justice also took an oath they violated as well. 

Dr Fagelman did not investigate what happened. He lied under oath it didn't take place on his property. He never took the measures to provide a safe place by having guidelines and more. He chose to lie about me and diminish me to his patients w/ Delita Hooks to attempt to justify the unjustifiable.

I did not provoke Delita Hooks. She provoked me over and over. First I tried to get help and when she followed me and gave me the finger 3x after yelling at me who are you? (Discrimination) you HAVE NO RIGHTS! Because I asked would you consider paper cups instead of styrofoam it is better for Mother Earth.

I became a human piƱata and my arm was numb from 2 numbing injections in my arm to remove a cyst. I was hold bags and my phone when my body was violated repeatedly...



I am owed apologies and more. 

I would like Justice.
Many of the crimes including by NYPD have no Statute as well as other guilty of threatening me during an open investigation as I allege Joe Tacopina and Chad Seigel did as well as NYPD Det John Vergona. 


The NYPD Inspector general, the civilian complaint review board, the Commission To Combat Police Corruption, all forwarded my case to Internal Affairs to die "dead on arrival". They should be forced to follow up on our cases and put on their websites how many of our cases they forwarded DOA!

There's a wall around the Justice system.

I am one of too many victims that know this first hand.. 




iPhone Please  excuse terrible typos I endured a savagely violent assault Google Dr Fagelman assault all involved are Teflon like Jeffrey Epstein was and Ghislaine Maxwell is protected by corrupt NYPD and DA 

No comments:

Post a Comment